Chapter five

--- Mori's POV ---

Mitsukuni and I stayed for about an hour, observing the house that we had followed the van to. It definitely was not a prison. We stayed to scope it out, and to see where different rooms were, and it was big. Jus as turned around the last wall, I stopped, and o did he.

Why is mister Suoh here?

He got out of the limo with a package, and a small file of papers in his hand. As I was watching him closely, Mitsukuni tapped my hand, so I looked down at him

"let's folllow"

He mouthed the words, but I understood.

We watched through windows as he sat on a chair across from a man It was easy to hear the conversation.

" Ah Saiti, It's nice to see you. "

" Yes Suoh, It's been a long time"

" I heard from my secretary that you wanted to speak to me about enrolling your daughter in my school?"

" Yes, Usagi has been homeschooled for a long time, dues to her condition, but she would like to attend your school."

Usagi is a girl. and what condition

" Ah, poor girl, I'm sure It's been difficult."

" Yes. Speaking of her condition, she asked me to enroll her as male, to hide the scars. also an allowance to wear a head covering of some sort, too hide the scars on her head"

" Of Course! I will add her in as such immedietly."

Mister Suoh took out a Laptop, and added in information.

" She can Start tomorrow if you like. She will be in class 2A."

" Yes, I will send her in tomorrow"

" wonderful "

Mister suoh stood up, and bid him farewell, then left.

AFter a few minutes, We decided to leave. as we were walking home, mitsukuni started talking.

" Lets keep Usagi's secret a secret, 'Kay?"

I nodded, still deep in thought.

Just what is her secret?

-- A/N --

Sorry It's so short guys! I just had to get this in, and It didn't feel right having it in with another chapter. I plan on updating again, either today, or tomorrow. Vote and comment and stuff! If you have a question let me know!