Chapter Eleven

-- A/N --

Hey so I already have over 300 views on this! That's really unbelievable. Also sorry I haven't updated fora few days, I'm on spring break, plus last sunday was my birthday, so I've been busy. I might not update as much fairly soon, since finals and crap are coming up. (I'm not excited) ok enjoy!

Usagi POV

The Doctor came, and declared my wrist not only sprained, but broken.

" Oh goody. atleast its my non-dominant hand"

He also cleaned my face, stitching up the shortest cut, and just glueing the others. after that he wrapped up my wrist properly, then took his leave. He then declared

" You need to take a day off, so those can heal properly. The glue should wash off in Twenty four hours, and I'll check the stitches next week. "

I was really annoyed, I could finally go to school and my father ruins it. I couldn't even go to school to escape his lecture that was coming tomorrow. the whole " You need to be alert" and " You should be able to handle it, you were trained for it" crap. Excuse me for trying to help the poor thing. Anyways, he should know by now that I try to help them.

The only thing I could do now was sleep, and sleep I did. The next day came the lecture, and then I was free to do as I pleased, which meant a bit of a netflix party on my bed. What else could I do?

~~~~ Meanwhile, at Ouran Academy ~~~~

        Whispers could be heard everywhere, some louder than others, but almost all had the same bsic idea.

" Where is that new boy from yesterday?"

" I Wonder where Usagi is?"

" It's too bad He's gone, I was hoping he'd join the host club"

Similar mutterings and hushed conversation, though none were as concerned as Tamaki.

Well, openly concerned.

While the twins were teasing The "King" about what could have possibly happened to his "Darling Son", Honey and Mori shared a look. Though others would have thought it was just a quick shared glance, their silent conversation was very clear to the pair, and one other person noticed.

Kyoya had noticed the obvious silent conversation between his two older classmates, but decided to ignore it. After all, what would a conversation between cousins do to benefit him. It was most likely just about what kind of cake to order for dinner that night. 

" Now to find out more about that Usagi..." He muttered under his breath, sitting down with his lap-top.

Only a few hours later, when club was  over, Kyoya was still typing, the twins were still teasing Tamaki, and The other three hosts were quickly getting ready to leave. Haruhi Practically ran out the door, muttering to herself about a good sale in the nearby super market. The two third years soon followed, silently, with Honey on the shoulders of his younger cousin.

-- AN --

Hey There ! so thanks for reading this far, and I wanted to apologise. I noticed a few mistakes that I made in earlier chapters, like putting Usagi in two different classes ( oops ) and also that I gave Usagi's Father Two names. I'll try to fix it as soon as I can. I'm so sorry for any confusion! I'll try to update soon!