Prologue

"Dominic, your grandson's time has finally arrived."

"I know, but can't we wait for some more time? He's just 17!"

"You know we cannot wait and afford to lose him... Tartarus has awaken and is leading the army of a powerful being which I still do not know of, and if we fail to train Drake, it might be the end of Olympus."

"But will the boy be able to take on the army?"

"He is supposed to be the strongest among all of us. If we still did have Hercules or Perseus, the call would have been theirs to take, but there is no demigod who is as powerful as they were..."

"Alright, I get the point. I'll go and bring Drake. But where will he stay and who will train him?"

"He will have a place at the camp, I will speak to Chiron and Lupa to alert them of his arrival. As for his training, I will train him myself and he will also train in the camp like a demigod. We need to make him ready for what is coming as soon as possible."

"Lycaon... Is this going to be bigger than the awakening of Gaea?"

"Unfortunately yes, Dominic. It's going to be much more greater and dangerous. But the fact that we yet have not received a prophecy disturbs me..."

"Maybe we'll get it once Drake enters the camp."

"Yes, that is possible. Go now, and find him before the monsters do. Take Anthony with you... Anthony?"

Anthony nodded, "Sure Lycaon, I'll accompany him."
Then looking at Dominic he asked, "Which weapon do you need?

"My shotgun will be enough."

Dominic gave Lycaon a handshake and bade farewell.

As they were exiting the forest, silhouettes started to form on the Hill and then the howls began.