XIII

A/N: Hey everyone!
Been a LONG time... Now, I used to write the chapters like one would in a novel- with very minimal spaces between the lines.  But, a reader pointed out that it would be better if I do frequently give spaces between lines and dialogues, because then it would be easier for the readers to comment on the story... So, for this chapter I will be doing that. After reading it, lemme know how I should continue forward. 
AND- a surprise for y'all, if you want yourself or a friend or any character (already existing or your imagination) to be featured in my story- comment down the names. I WILL include them. 
Thank you! And love ya!
-R.M
                                                                                        ***********
Hades was glaring at them, Grover could have easily wet his pants. He probably did. The three looked at each other and came to a conclusion. Kayla took a step forward.

"Hades, we are here- "

He brought up his hand, signaling her to stop talking. "Not you, daughter of Apollo. The Wolf shall speak."

Drake raised an eyebrow. "Hades, as you may know, Percy Jackson is being held captive," The god shrugged, sighing. "...in the heart- wait, did you just shrug like it's nothing?" 

"Hey! It's not my fault that he was captured-"

"When did I blame you?"

"EVERYONE blames me. ALWAYS. Like-like why me? Just because I'm a rumoured asshole?"

"Hades, please stop..."

 "I will not take it anymore! I shall-"

 "SHUT UP!"

All of a sudden, time stopped. Every being in that room had their jaws hanging. Grover jumped behind Kayla, whimpering. Hades had a huge frown on his face, Drake waited to be blasted in bits. Instead, Hades just relaxed back into his throne. 
"You were saying?" He gestured Drake to continue. 

"A war is coming, and you know. Let us rescue Percy Jackson, we need him. Or else..." He didn't need to complete the sentence.

"Fine. You all have my permission."

"Wait, we'll also need some of your guards and a safe entrance-exit to Tartarus." 

Hades pondered. "I can give you a gate to and from that cursed place, but no guards." 

"What? Why?"

"Boy, do you not know how quests work? You will have to save Perseus yourself." He walked towards the three heroes. 

"So, what now?" Kayla asked. 

"I will open a portal, a gateway if you will, that will lead you to Tartarus. But, you must travel to the heart yourself, I cannot risk making an escape possible for all the monsters down there."

Drake sighed. "Alright. We're ready." Just as he unsheathed God's Bane, Hades took a step back, looking uncomfortable.  

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... Keep that far from me, boy." Drake looked towards his friends, confusion visible on his face. 

Hades stared into the boy's moon-white eyes. "An innumerable amount of deeds were done with that weapon there. None of them good." Hades shook his head as those memories started to flood back. 
"By the way, beautiful eyes you've got there." 

Grover raised an eyebrow. Hades put up his hands in defense.
"Hey! I'm not BAD, you know? I really don't know why mortals just love to make me a villain. I'm MUCH better than all those other GOOSE-ASSES sitting on their thrones. And I have also been spending time with my son, Nico... And his partner- Will. A wonderful boy, I must say. Which is why you can see an upgrade in my speech and not like-"