N I T T I

F R A N C E S C A  P O V

The United States of America. Merica! What a country. Cheese in a can, accompanied by chicken flavor crackers. I looked down at my hands. Should I really be trying this? Melissa told me I had to, in her very big American accent.

"You only live in the big apple once." I heard her say beside me. "Put them in the cart." She demanded. I sighed, putting them in the cart, I knew not to argue with her.

"I can't get fat Melissa, I'm a god damn stripper." I threw my hands in the air.

"You would be surprised with the number of men looking for a bigger girl." She told me shaking her head.

Mellisa was my club mom. A bit of an older woman who protects the strippers in the clubs. Mellisa had been working in the clubs for years, she knew them all. As a stripper in New York, I didn't usually stay at one club for long. You rent out the pole at different clubs. And tonight I was stripping at envy. The most high-end gentleman's clubs in the city. Most of the women there were on a permanent roster. Making salary and benefits. I would quite literally kill for a position there.

I loved stripping. I had been pole dancing at a very young age. It's an art form. The most beautiful form of art, in my opinion.

"Are you excited?" Melissa asked as we walked to the front of the store. Our cart was full of junk food that I actually had no interest in trying.

I was from Italy. I did a lot of shady shit back there. Worked for the smaller bits of the mafia, killed a lot of people. I was a thug, working towards a better cause. I was paid very well, trained very harsh. But after that last kill, after I killed her, I stopped. I changed my name and moved to the states. Hopefully away from all the shit, I had gotten myself into.

"I don't know what to wear tonight," I told her truthfully. I felt like this place required a special type of lady.

"Keep your makeup minimal, super sexy outfit and big heels." She said like it wasn't obvious.

"Should I go bondage or sweet?" I asked her. The lady behind us giving me a dirty look. "Watch those eyes, honey." I barked at her, causing her to flinch away at my tone. Mellisa laughed.

"Well your anything but sweet, so go with what you know." She said. Helping me throw the various items on the belt.

I was no newbie when it came to sexual deeds. I worked a bit as a dominatrix in Italy. Just shortly to make some more money. It was nice having total control over the weak men. Making them beg for me to give them release.

"Bondage it is." I laughed as we paid for our groceries.

The ride back home was short. I lived in a 3 bedroom apartment with Mellisa and a co-worker named Tracy. We all got along very well. I considered these women my family.

Family was not a word I used lightly. I never had any family. Grew up in various orphanages. I thought the gang I joined was family. Family does not leave you to die in a car underwater. Family does not abandon you when you have nothing left to give. Scum, that's what I call them. Plain scum.

"Are you excited?" Tracy asked me as I put the groceries on the counter.

"Yeah, I guess," I said, I was a little nervous. I always was going to a new club. Especially when most of the women there are permanent workers. Each club is different, I didn't know if the girls there were nice or not. If they accepted newcomers easily or would make my night a living hell.

"If you have any troubles you talk to Brianna, she is the mom there. Super sweet and hard on her girls." Mellisa said putting various items into cupboards. I nodded my head and looked at the clock. I needed to be there in an hour.