J A M E S

F R A N C E S C A  P O V

James Altwood. God he was gross. Maybe if I met him in a different setting I wouldn't be thinking this. But as I watched the known rapist approach us, all I wanted to do was coward and hide.

"James!" Giovanni shouted in a excited tone. Opening his arms for him to give him a bro hug. I stood behind Giovanni as the two men embraced.

"Giovanni Nitti!" James said after they disconnected. "It has been too long, who is this?" He asked motioning towards me.

"This is my fiancé Daisy," Giovanni said, introducing me to the man I would be killing tonight. I put my mind into game mode and gave him a giant smile.

"Hot damn, you know how to pick them don't you?" James said taking my hand into his own and placing a wet sloppy kiss on it.

"Daisy this is James," Giovanni said.

"Oh I know, I love your blog," I smiled like a little fangirl. James' blog was indeed something. Something fucking dumb and boring.

"You read my blog?" James asked in surprise. No doubt he was surprised. I wanted to kill myself when I read all four hundred and fifty posts he has made.

"Every single one of them," I said in a flirtatious voice. I just wanted to get this over with. The faster I can get into the boy's pants, the faster I can kill him.

I stood there as Giovanni talked with James. He was a very good actor. Telling him how much good he has done. Hyping him up of his life accomplishments.

"I need to use the restroom," I said quickly as I walked away. Leaving Giovanni and James behind.

I walked into the ladies' bathroom and quickly went to a stall. Placing my clutch down on the toilet paper dispenser. I didn't need to go to the bathroom but I could feel myself dripping down my leg. Totally forgetting why I was so wet. Flashbacks of Giovanni fingering me in the back seat of his car came back. I liked that he did what he wanted with me. I liked that he didn't ask for permission either. It got me going. I quickly wiped myself down and flushed the toilet.

"Did you see Giovanni's fiancé?" I heard a woman say as she came into the bathroom.

"Yeah! Daisy! Who names their kid fucking Daisy?" Another woman asked. Both of them erupting into a fit of laughter.

"Why are the men going nuts over her?" Ummmm because I looked hot as fuck right now.

"She isn't even that special," oh god, I'm about to get into a fight with two women I didn't even know.

"I think she is kind of ugly," one of them said as I exited the stall.

"Ladies," I said smiling, nodding in their direction. There stunned faces enough to make me laugh. But I didn't.

I walked over to the counter, putting my clutch down and turning the sink on. Both of them gulping loudly. The tension is thick in the air. I smiled to myself as I finished washing my hands and picked up a hand towel. Turning in my heel and throwing it in the basket.

"I wouldn't talk shit in the bathroom until I knew no one was listening," I laughed as I picked up my clutch and walked past them, exiting the bathroom.