Chapter 1💕

Namjoon's pov

The morning came early. I open my eyes to beat my other dreadful day. I don't want to live, that was my first thought when I wake up,why❓ you all know on the way. But I will not kill myself that was a promise to my long lost friend. Oopss I am ranting early in the morning🌄. So I live in a small house with beautiful garden, it's not mine it was given by a kind lady who had nobody to take care of. She died but before that she give this house to me so I live here.

(Joonie house) No one's pov

(Joonie house)
No one's pov

Joon wake up and do his morning things like he does, but one thing is that he never look at the mirror bcs he feels very insecure about his looks. He always avoid mirrors in any manner and he only have one mirror in his house but also it is broken. So apparently it's about to be 2 years that he had seen his own face .

He started to get ready for the college he calls hell bcs u will know that. He got freshen up and eat bread bcs he only got that. He were his cute dress and specs and get ready for the day.

( aww so cute🥺

( aww so cute🥺. Don't mind the dress 😁😁)

Time skip....... ( college)

I don't know much about college sry...

He reached his college now he is in 1 st have year now. He entered without looking anything and goes to his locker. Everyone knows he is an orphan and poor he got in college bcs of scholarship and his intelligence. He was the best student in the class teachers love him but the students didn't.  When he approch the locker and open it it was slammed closed by his no1 bully that is sehun( no hate pls I love him also ). He was very handsome hella but also powerful since his fathers college was that no one dared to go against him bcs of the fear. So when he approaches joon every one  was silent and was looking for what happening next no one dared to help joon😔. Sehun "ooh well well who is here my favorite doll how are you beauty did u miss me I missed u so much, are your parents leaving well" He said while smirking, he knows he had he had aimed to his weakness . Joon was in tears he don't know what to do this goes in everyday but the thing is that his bully never beated him but his minions and sehun doesn't know that . But sehun will tease him so much that it will make Joon cry he will make him mentally exhausted. Everyone will laugh at his pathetic life and go no one will look after for him they don't like him bcs he was poor and orphan they treat him like a slave. Joon don't know other than accepting that and compelling there words.

After all that commotion he go back to his class and sit on a corner and listen to the class just like a good boy. The class got over today there was no class afternoon so he decided to go to his part-time job place  which was a small beautiful cafe which was run by an old man he look after joonie like his own son.

Joon was walking to the place he was smiling beautiful that everyone will melt in that smile, he was smiling bcs today was not that bad day  other sehun I went smooth he doesn't got any beating and no one disturbed him. When he was walking he saw a child running across the road and car was coming to it in a full speed, when he saw that his eyes got wide and for some seconds he doesn't know what to do then he came to his senses  and ran to the child and save her. The car stopped and the owner came out , joon was so angry and scared that he scolded the man unintentionally but when he saw his face he wanted to swallow by the ground it was none other than................... JUNG HOSEOK....

(Hot hot 🔥🔥🥵🥵)

(Hot hot 🔥🔥🥵🥵)

Hoseok pov

I was driving peacefully in very high speed yes that is the way I peace fully drive. When I was driving I noticed a child who was very poor looking so I don't feel to stop the car if she got the fate to die the I can't stop that with that thinking I don'stop and go but suddenly a man or boy came and saved the child and I stopped the car. I don't know but I feel to go out the car when I look at that I think he was beautiful and cute but when look at his dress and attire I know that he got no value and is a poor midget but then he scolded me without looking at my face , at the time when he looked my face he was horrified. I love when other people fear by seeing my face. He suddenly backed away saying sorry and all. I live him there since I don't want to waste my time on that filthy thing. So I said something and go from there.

Joon pov,

Omg omg omg   why whyyyyy I was scolding miself in my head when I see the car owner face the richest and coldest man.  I thought he will beat me or something but he said something that I want to die that moment he said that " I don't have time for your bullshit poor boy i am living you alive taht I don't want make my hand dirty by touching you filthy boy never ever come in front of my face or talk to me now on the moment I will beat the shit out of your face u ugly creature " Why he said that I don't know but it hurts very badly I know I am ugly but he doesn't have to say that. There was child near me so I speedly remove the years and put the smile on my face and help the child to go home. When we reached she suddenly hug me and said that " You you a-are not ugly ur soo beuuutifull and uuu Aree my f- fairy plss dont lishen t-to the sscarry meanie" She said with a cute pout by hearing that my heart melted and give peck on  her heady and said that I will not listen to him. We smiled and give good bye to each other.....

Srry it will not be taht good bcs this is my first time writing cooperate with me if found mistakes u can tell me or correct me . I will try to make other chapters better stay tuned loves💕💕😘😘