chapter 25

" Sorry for the loss, I - the doctor was cut of by jimins crying
Nooooo it's can't happening he can't leave plsss. Other was also crying and telling something. Jimin then turn to do doctor and try to harm him.
"Heyy hey wt the hell  leave me alone why are you all emotional like the dimple boy ? "
Huh dimple boy? By hearing that everyone stopped and looked at the doctor.
Wt dimple boy asked a confused jin.
With a sigh doctor told " I was telling about the boy who is now resting in bed ".
What but now you told as we loss him asked a bewildered jhope.
"Yes I told u it's about the robotic crab that was found on the boys pants it's broken sorry for the loss by the way "
....
...
...
Everyone was loss of words. Then next thing the doctor know he is being beaten by them .
"Who the hell had approved u as a doctor idiot why in the hell did you tell about the crab " think asked a furious jhope.
"What I didn't meant to tell but the boy was crying looking at the thing so I thought nit must be some precious thing "said doctor scared.

With a sign they all leave him and enter to the room to see their precious joonie sleeping. They was glad he was ok now all the hindrances was avoided the peaceful day without being targeted is starting soon.

After discharged from hospital.....

Everyone was now in joonies room. Joon was sitting there on the bed and others was surrounded him doing something. After sometime everyone was bored and go to their own room except jin. He was lying their cuddling with joon and giving some kisses here and there. " I love you joonie "
" I love you to hyungie ". With that soft words they sleeped peacefully.......

Very very short chapter I know I will post another which will be big after my exam I am sorry 🥺🥺