chapter 9

With Jimin and Namjoon

Namjoon- I was getting dragged by Jimin hyung he shows me the house. It was very big and like a mansion.

Jimin- I brought joonie to show the house I was so attached to him. I showed him every thing we were sitting on second hall. We just talk about our life.

So joonie tell about urself said Jimin. Hmmm my name is Namjoon I don't have a surname bcs I am an orphan. Then I am 18 years old that you know. I love cute things and pastel colors. I don't like people eating crabs and harming other people said joon with pout. After hearing this Jimin chuckled and slightly smiled at him. Joon was just like him orphan. What coincidence right. He was like a little brother that he lost in accident. He got tears thinking of them. Aaare you ok y are you crying hyung did I tell  you something said joon panicking. Nothing just thinking about my family. Oooh now you tell about yourself to me hyungie said joon. Ok my name is park Jimin amd I am also an orphan like u. I lost my parents and my and only little brother. Aww I am sorry hyungie no no it's nothing but now I got a new family who looks after me Jimin sad. When I miss them I go to their grave yard and speek to of them jimin said sadly. Hmmm hyungie I am fond of you!  Bcs u know who ur family are I don't even know my family name said joon with heavy heart. Hearing this Jimin fee overwhelmed and hugged him. Its ok joonie it's fate we can change. They sat there for some minutes and go to downstairs. They see all of them sitting sehun and jackson where outside the house we could see them. Oh you came you didn't stole anything write said tae jokingly. Tae! Wt are you talking about he is not a theif said Jimin glaring at him. Scoffed tae hearing this. Joon was so sad hearing that but he forget about that give goodbyes. He got in car and goes to his house. Thanku hyung for today's day said joon. No problem Joon said sehun. They then go to there own house.

Joon- hmmm they all seem good but something is making them like that. Especially that taehyung I think he is going through or something. All except Jimin hyung sehun and jackie was living like a ... like a living body there is no soul or living in there. You all think how I know bcs it's my ability funny right. I don't know when I see some ones face I could see he is happy with there life or not. When I see there only half happy with there lifes why I don't know. Hmmm with all thought I fall in deep slumber.

In that big house...

Jimin- I was sitting on my room alone since hobi hyung and suga hyung go for a meeting. I was thinking about joonie. It's my first time to tell another men about my family. Then my eyes started to fill with tears when I think about my late family.

Past..... (8 years ago)

Chimmy hyung don't don't put water on meHYUNG said a whining boy. Sry baby it was fun said Jimin. They just laugh and started to play....

Before two weeks the accident....

Baby i had brought a gift for you.... said Jimin
Wts that chimmy hyung asked the boy
It's a wrist band baby I thought it shows the bond between us. said Jimin. Oooooo

( band) Thanku hyungie said the chubby kid and give a kiss in his cheeks

( band)
Thanku hyungie said the chubby kid and give a kiss in his cheeks.

The accident day..

Byyy hyungie we will be back that was the last word Jimin heard from his little brother...

Present.

Jimin was crying silently after remembering the tragic moment. He was simply sitting and waiting for there family but they never came. He see all in grave yard later. His mom.his father his little cute brother.
He take his band that he and his late brother had. I will never forget u baby said Jimin in his mind while crying.
Baby did you come in my life like Namjoon. He is just like you baby his name is similar  he got dimples. That's why I got attached to him thinking that you send him so that I can't feel lonely. I miss you...

Little did he know Namjoon was his real brother .

Heheh ahm how was that. 😉.

Love you all😍🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘