Prolog

The fires raced across the rooftops of the small town. Spreading across the narrow streets, the fire was so hot that if anyone got near it, they would burn to death. These two siblings were different, though they didn't know it, the fire didn't effect them whatsoever.
"Run Lilya! Come on, we have to get out of here!" A young boy screamed to his little sister. She had disappeared into the smoke and unending ash.
"Brother! Where are you?" The little girl, Lilya, shouted. He had vanished and her fear was beginning to build up inside of her.
The fire was beginning to die down but the siblings were on different sides of the small village, now burnt to a crisp.
"How did this even happen?"Natsu asked out loud, not particularly talking to anyone.
Suddenly a figure walked out of the smoke.
"Lilya? Lilya, is that you?"Natsu asked.
The figure turned and walked off.
"No wait! Who are you?"
"I am death."The figure said in a deep, menacing voice. He began walking again, and was soon enveloped in smoke once more.
Natsu turned, facing the town.
"Lilya! Where are you?"he yelled. Only silence returned to him.
On the the other side of the village, Lilya stood, unaware her brother was safe. Sobbing, she crumpled to the ground, covered in ash.
"How did this happen? He was so strong. How could he be dead?"Lilya said to herself,"Come back. Natsu."