• The Fire Siblings •

"So you want to join, huh? Why don't ya tell us what kind of magic you've got," Lucy asked.

"Why don't we surprise you. How about a duel?" Lilya suggested.

"Sure! Why don't you fight Loke. I'm sure he'd be up to a fight!" Mirajane said.

"Ok! OPEN, GATE OF THE LION. LOKE!!" Lucy shouted, waving a golden key around. Suddenly, a gold light shine and a man in a suit appeared.

"Hey beautiful," he said to Lucy.

Rolling her eyes, Lucy said,"Hey, Loke. Do you mind if you duel with these two ladies? We'd like to see what they've got."

"Sure thing. Don't worry ladies, I'll go easy on ya," Loke said turning to the girls.

"No need. They can handle it," The Exceed, Amy, said.

"Ok, well good luck,"

"Same to you," Lilya said to the spirit.

"Whatever," Nyx said indifferently."Can we fight now?"

Nyx and Lilya stood side-by-side, prepared to fight. Loke went first, shooting them with a golden beam of magic energy. Stepping out of the way, the girls separated.

Suddenly, Nyx used a takeover on her back. Dragon wings spread out of her upper back, in between her shoulder blades.

"Woah!" Mira said.

She flew, attacking Loke and break neck speed. He quickly dogged, almost getting hit.

The girls shared a knowing glance and nodded. Then they both shouted,

"Blue Fire Dragon...."

"Dark Dragon...."

"No way!" Lucy said in shock.

"ROAR!"