• Catch Up Time •

"Natsu, what's wrong?" A blonde girl asked, loud enough that Lilya heard.

"Natsu!" Lilya yelled across the guild hall, running towards him.

No one else knew what was going on as the "total strangers" hugged.

"But how? Lilya, I thought you had died!" Natsu said.

"I thought you died too!"Lilya said. then she stepped out of his arms and slapped his across the face.

"What was that for Smalls?" Natsu asked, using a nickname he made up for her when they were children.

"Don't EVER do that again, got it! And don't call me that! I'm only a year younger than you, Pinky," Lilya retorted.

"Hey! It's not my fault that my hair is pink!"

"Hate to break up this little reunion, but who the heck is this girl, Natsu?" Lucy asked sharply.

"Oh yeah. I guess I never told anyone but Happy. This is Lilya, my little sister," Natsu said, waiting for the crazed reactions from his friends.

"WHAT!" everyone shouted at once, their mouths hitting the ground in shock.

Just then, Happy and Carla flew in.

"What is going on here? Why is everyone in shock?" Carla questioned.

"Wait! Natsu, is that Lilya?" Happy asked.

"Sure is buddy! My lil' sis is back from the dead!" Natsu shouted.

"I never really died, Pinkey! I survived the fire too!" Lilya commented.

"Stop calling me Pinkey!" Natsu screamed at Lilya.

"Not a chance."

"Wait, I didn't know you had a little sister, Natsu! And why did u say you thought she was dead?" Lucy asked.

"Well, about 18 years ago, our village got barracked by some mysterious pyro. While trying to escape, Smalls and I got separated in the fire. I thought she died. I swore to never tell anyone, or even think about her because it caused me too much pain. I only told Happy because I can't keep secrets from the little guy, not after all we've been through," Natsu confessed.

"Wait, Lilya never told me about you either. You've been hiding this secret all this time?" The shadowy looking girl said.

"And who might you be?" Natsu asked the girl.

"Oh, I'm Lilya's friend, Nyx. Nice too meet ya, Pinkey," Nyx said just to irritate him.

"My name is Natsu Dragneel. Just call me Natsu," he tried to ignore the fact that Nyx had just called him Pinkey.

"Wow, Lilya! Where'd you pick up the Exceed?" Natsu asked.

"Her name is Amy. Found her as an egg eight years ago,"Lilya informed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hello my dear readers!! Hope u liked the update!! Got some great new things planned!! Some NALU and GALE will be featuring soon! Also an awesome fight! Next update in a few days!!!