• She's Alive! •

Natsu Dragneel stared at the practically empty request board.

"Lucy, I can't believe you still don't have enough for rent" He said to the girl standing next to him.

"Well I'm sorry,"Lucy smarted off. "I'm TOTALLY the one who didn't get STUCK on an island for SEVEN YEARS!"

"It's not his fault, Lucy." Wendy said,"Have you guys seen Carla? I haven't seen her since this morning."

"Huh. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Happy either," Natsu said.

"They like each other," Natsu, Lucy, and Wendy said in complete unison.

"I wonder where they are? I bet they're off, flying into the sunset," Lucy commented.

"Uh, Lucy. Its not even noon yet," Natsu said.

"Oh yeah. Whoops," Lucy realized.

Suddenly, a girl with long blue hair in a braid, an orange Exceed, and another shadowy looking girl trudged into the guild hall.

"Lilya, you need to calm down. You're older than me and you're acting like a child!" The dark-looking girl said.

"Nyx, just because I'm 23 doesn't mean I have to act like it! I'm excited!Why aren't you?" The other girl asked.

Avoiding the question, Nyx began to look around.

"Hello ladies! What can I help you with?" Said a cheery girl with long white hair.

"We're looking to join this guild. Is that possible?" The Nyx girl asked bluntly.

"Why yes. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Mirajane!"

"Nice to meet you! I'm Lilya Blueflame and this is Nyx. The Exceed over there is Amy. We're new in town and decided to check Fairy Tail out. We're wizards too!" The blue haired girl said, a little too cheerful. She stopped smiling when she saw him looking at them.

Natsu had stopped cold when he realized the blue haired girl was looking at him. Now that he saw her face, she looked extremely familiar.

"No it can't be." he mumbled under his breath."That's not possible."

"Hey Natsu? Are you ok?" Lucy asked.

He didn't respond, he just stood, wide-eyed, looking at the blunette.

"Lilya,"he whispered."But how?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Whelp, there you go!! Nice little cliff hanger for ya!! Hope to update soon!!!