CHAPTER 01

ITALY

It's a beautiful sunny morning. In Klaus's and Alexa's bedroom, Alexa is asleep. She tiredly awakens and sits up straight, wearing her silk nightgown. Gently getting out of bed, she puts on her nightgown robe and slowly dances in the middle of the bedroom.

 Gently getting out of bed, she puts on her nightgown robe and slowly dances in the middle of the bedroom

Hello. I'm Alexa Holland-Mikaelson. I thought I was a normal human. But I'm no longer human. First things first, I didn't know that I'm a Faerie. And I had magical Faerie powers. Of course, I had to practice my Faerie powers. And then, I met him. Klaus Mikaelson. The Original Hybrid. Little did I know that Klaus, himself, has some inner demons of his own. He was a monster with no love in his heart. That is, until, I came into Klaus's complicated life. And fell in Love with each other.

As Alexa is playfully dancing in the middle of the bedroom, Klaus slowly walks inside and smiles to himself.

"Hello, Love." Klaus says.

Alexa stops playfully dancing and looks at Klaus with a gentle smile. "Hi, Klaus. Sleep well?"

Klaus smiles softly at her. "With you, Yes."

Klaus and Alexa playfully chuckles. Alexa looks around at their villa bedroom.

"So, Italy was your honeymoon surprise." Alexa says. "It's pretty nice."

Klaus gently wraps his arms around her waist. "And I have a little more surprises up my sleeves, Mrs. Holland-Mikaelson."

Klaus and Alexa gently smiles at each other and they kiss.

At the Lafayette Cemetery . . . .

Agnes, Sabine and Bastiana slowly walks out of a mausoleum to see Lilith sitting atop of the altar.

"My goodness." Bastiana says, admiring Lilith. "Lilith, now, you've grownup, there's something you need to do."

Lilith looks at Bastiana. "I'm not doing shit for you. I do things for me. I don't need you any of you anymore."

Bastiana looks at Lilith. "How dare you speak such things."

"Yeah, Bastiana." Lilith says, and gently leaps off the altar, with a mischievous grin. "How dare I."

Using her vamp-speed, Lilith bites Bastiana on the side of her neck, draining the witch of her blood. Lilith glances at Agnes and Sabine and magically makes them bleed from the inside out. Bleeding out of their nose, mouth, eyes and ears, Agnes and Sabine falls on the ground, dead.

Lilith grins to herself, mischievously, and walks away, walking out of the Lafayette Cemetery.

⚜️⚜️

Alexa's Outfit

Alexa's Outfit

Klaus and Alexa are enjoying their honeymoon, happily. Snacking on some delicious foods. And admiring the buildings.

Returning to their villa, Klaus and Alexa walks inside their bedroom. He closes the door behind them. And they kiss each other, affectionately. He pulls off his long sleeve shirt, revealing his bare chest and tattoos. And he slips off her sleeveless dress, revealing her bra.

Klaus and Alexa proceeds to kiss each other, affectionately and intimately. He lifts her up in his arms with her legs wrapped around his waist and vamp-speeds them atop of their bed as they make love.

⚜️⚜️

After awhile, Klaus and Alexa, both shirtless, wearing his boxer briefs and her undies, are asleep, with the thick bedcover covering them both.

Klaus's phone vibrates on the nightstand. He tiredly wakes up and looks at his phone. He picks it up and looks at it as he sits up straight with the thick bedcover covering the lower half of his body.

Elijah

He answers it. "What is it, Elijah?"

"My apologizes for interrupting your and Alexa's honeymoon, but, unfortunately, there's something we need to discuss." Elijah says on the phone.

Klaus glances at a sleeping Alexa. And sighs to himself. "We're on my way."

After awhile, Klaus has redressed himself as Alexa tiredly awakens and looks at Klaus.

"Klaus?" Alexa says.

Klaus looks at her. "We have to go back home."

"Okay." Alexa says.

⚜️⚜️

FRENCH QUARTER

Lilith is wandering around in the Quarter, spying on Elijah and Rebekah. With the information she obtained from the witches, she conjures up schemes with a mischievous smirk.

At the Mikaelson Home . . . .

Alexa's Outfit

Alexa's Outfit

In Klaus's and Alexa's room, Alexa is on the phone with Skylar, who has told her about some of the Crescent Wolves has gotten moonlight rings.

"Oliver has a moonlight ring, and, somehow, he talked some other Crescent Wolves into getting moonlight rings as well." Skylar says on the phone.

"What about the Crescent Curse?" Alexa asks, sitting down on the ottoman.

"The Crescent Wolves are no longer under the crescent curse. So, that's done. Anyway, I'm checking on you, Mrs. Mikaelson." Skylar says.

Alexa gently smiles. "Okay, I'll see you around, Skylar."

"Okay." Skylar says.

Alexa and Skylar hangs up their phones. And she hears a slight noise from downstairs. Alexa walks out of the room and gently walks downstairs. And looks around.

"Hello? Klaus? Elijah? Rebekah?" Alexa says.

"Hello, Alexa." Lilith says.

Alexa turns around and looks at Lilith. "Who are you?"

Lilith grins, menacingly. "I'm Lilith. Genevieve's daughter."

Any Comment and Vote?