CHAPTER 08

Alexa's Outfit

Alexa's Outfit

In Klaus's and Alexa's bedroom that night, Klaus and Alexa are asleep. Feeling a bit restless, Alexa sits up straight with Klaus laying behind her.
And walks out of their room.

Slowly walking inside the kitchen, Alexa opens the refrigerator and gently takes the milk carton, and closes the refrigerator.

With a glass, Alexa pours some milk and drinks it. As a contraction suddenly hits. Alexa gasps, and she cries out in a slight pain as she drops her glass of milk.

Upon hearing Alexa's cry, Freya walks inside the kitchen and walks to her. "Alexa? Are you alright?"

"I just had a contraction." Alexa says, frantically, and slides down on the floor.

"You need to have the baby." Freya says.

Klaus walks inside the kitchen, and becomes worried. "What's going on?"

"Alexa needs to have the baby." Freya says.

Klaus looks at Freya with distrustful. A few minutes after, Alexa is laying on the table in the courtyard. Crying out in slight pain as the contractions hits.

Freya covers Alexa's lower half of her body with a blanket

Freya covers Alexa's lower half of her body with a blanket. "Alexa, you need to push."

"I can't. I can't." Alexa says, frantically.

"Yes, you can, Alexa. You're strong, and an intelligent person. And you will be an amazing Mom." Klaus says. And looks at Freya. "Do what needs to be done."

Freya gently nods. And looks at Alexa. "Alexa, push."

Alexa shouts as she pushes. And pushes. And pushes. With one last push, she exhales and lays down, panting softly.