CHAPTER 12

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Alexa's Outfit

The next morning. In baby Mallory's nursery, Alexa is sitting on the carpet floor, looking at Mallory, fiddling with her pink plush teddy bear.

Rebekah slowly walks inside and sits down in front of Alexa. "Worried about Klaus?"

"Klaus has a dark-side to him. I get it. But I love him." Alexa says. "Speaking Of Klaus, where is he?"

"With Camille. She wanted to talk to him. Therapy stuff." Rebekah says. And glances at baby Mallory. "Mallory is so adorable."

"Yeah." Alexa says. "How's Freya?"

"Freya is gonna be fine." Rebekah says, glumly.

"What about Dahlia?" Alexa says.

"Well, knowing Klaus, he probably has a scheme conjured up in his mind." Rebekah says.

⚜️⚜️

In Klaus's art studio, Alexa slowly walks inside and gazes at Klaus's canvases.

"Alexa?" Klaus says.

Alexa turns around and looks at him. "Hey, Klaus. How was your therapy talk with Cami?"

"Pretty good." Klaus says. "How's our Littlest Faerie?"

"Mallory is okay." Alexa says. And her phone rings in her pants pocket. Alexa pulls it out and looks at it.

Skylar

Alexa answers her phone. "Skylar?"

"Hey, Alexa. I'm with Hayley at St. James Infirmary. Maybe, you and Mallory can be here." Skylar says.

"Okay." Alexa says, and hangs up her phone. And looks at Klaus. "Klaus?"

"Hayley and Skylar are at St. James Infirmary and Skylar would like to bring you and Mallory there." Klaus says.

"Vamp-hearing?" Alexa says.

Klaus slyly smirks. "Yeah."

⚜️⚜️

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY SAFE HOUSE

That afternoon, Alexa is sitting atop of a round table, looking at Mallory as she's asleep in her crib. Using her vamp-hearing, Alexa eavesdrops on Klaus's, Hayley's and Elijah's conversation.

"Of course I tried to call you, Elijah! But since Dahlia was able to take down both Klaus and Mikael, I'm guessing that a cell phone tower was a piece of cake." Hayley says.

"And where were the wolves who stood guard?" asks Elijah.

"Getting their asses handed to them by Dahlia, just like Klaus did." Hayley says.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Skylar asks.

"Simple, eliminate Dahlia." Klaus says.

"We need a plan, Niklaus." Elijah says.

"I have one." Alexa says. Klaus, Elijah and Hayley looks at her. "Mallory is a Faerie, not a witch. She's firstborn of me and Klaus."

"Alexa?" Klaus says. "We've talked about this already."

"Talked about what?" Skylar says, confused.

Klaus sighs. "Alexa tried to make a deal with Dahlia. Dahlia will come after Alexa, and not Mallory."

Elijah, Hayley and Skylar looks at Alexa, disbelief.

"Klaus?!" Jackson says, walking inside with Aiden's dead body. "Klaus?!"

"Oh my gosh." Hayley says, worriedly.

Jackson gently lays Aiden's dead body atop of a table. "Klaus made Aiden spy on us, Aiden told me everything. So, Klaus killed him."

Hayley looks at Klaus. "You killed Aiden? One of the Crescent Wolves sworn to protect Mallory?"

Elijah, Hayley, Skylar looks at Klaus. Alexa looks at Klaus.

"Klaus?" Alexa says.

Klaus looks at Jackson and Hayley. "Yes, I slain Aiden. Besides, I'm more of an Alpha Werewolf than Jackson is."

Jackson punches Klaus in his face. Klaus punches Jackson. Elijah gets in between them.

"Do you wish to be eliminated?" Elijah asks Jackson.

Hayley vamp-speeds to Elijah. "You wanna kill me too, Elijah?"

Elijah and Hayley exchange intense expressions at each other.

"You lot could make the best of your time. I suggest burying your dead." Klaus says.

"Leave!" Hayley says, looking at Klaus, bitterly.

Klaus vamp-speeds away. Alexa vamp-speeds after him.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That evening, Klaus walks inside. Alexa walks after him.

"Klaus?" Alexa says.

Klaus sighs and turns around to look at Alexa. "Alexa?"

"I know you didn't kill Aiden." Alexa says.

"Why did you follow me here to the compound?" Klaus asks.

"I wanna protect Mallory too." Alexa says, slowly walks up to Klaus. "You may be the Big Bad Wolf, Klaus, But you don't have to do this. Whatever scheme you have conjured up in that mind of yours."

"You know I love you and Mallory. And I wanna protect you and our daughter from Dahlia." Klaus says.

"Klaus?" Alexa says.

"I don't want to discuss it anymore." Klaus says, and walks away from Alexa.

"It was Dahlia." Freya says.

Alexa looks at her. "Dahlia killed Aiden, and Klaus took the blame, so, The Crescent Wolves would fear him. But how are you, Freya?"

"I'll be fine. But I appreciate your concern." Freya says.

"You're welcome." Alexa asks.

⚜️⚜️

3rd POV

Later on that evening, after his intense fight with Alexa, Klaus slowly walks inside his art room.

Elijah is there, gazing at the canvas. "You put them in the paint. Father's ashes, the earth from sacred ground, all hidden in plain sight."

"What are you doing here? Where's Mallory?" Klaus asks.

"With Alexa in Mallory's nursery." Elijah says. "Besides, I have a little plan myself to defeat Dahlia."

"What is it?" Klaus asks.

"Our mother, Esther." Elijah says.

Klaus smirks.

Any Comment and Vote?