CHAPTER 04

3rd POV

The next morning, at St. Anne's Church, Jackson, Hayley, Skylar and the Crescent Wolves, has discussed the Unification Ceremony. With Hayley Marshall being a hybrid, the Crescents won't need the moonlight rings.

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

Alexa's Outfit

Alexa's Outfit

Alexa is sitting at a round table, fiddling with a toothpick, spaced out. Camille sits across from her.

"Your usual wine, Alexa?" Camille says.

"Nah, but thanks though." Alexa says.

"Where's your hubby, Klaus?" Camille says with a gentle smile.

"Hmm? I don't know. Probably scheming up a plan to eliminate Lilith." Alexa says.

"Lilith?" Camille says, a bit confused.

"Yeah. Lilith is Genevieve's daughter." Alexa says.

"Okay." Camille says. "I'm gonna need a drink."

"Yeah." Alexa says.

⚜️⚜️

LILITH'S PENTHOUSE

Lilith opens the door. Klaus is there. They exchange intense expressions at each other.

"Lilith." Klaus says.

"Klaus." Lilith says.

Klaus slowly walks inside. Lilith closes at door. And looks at him.

"What are you doing here?" Lilith asks him.

Klaus turns around and looks at her. "You were right. I knew your mom, Genevieve."

"And you're telling me this now? Why? To sway me?" Lilith asks.

"No, Lilith. I had an affair with your mother. She was with child. And that child was you." Klaus says.

Lilith looks at him, disbelief, at what Klaus was saying to her. "I don't have a father."

"The witches took you as a baby, Lilith. I never saw you again." Klaus says.

"So, you're my father?" Lilith asks Klaus.

"Yes." Klaus says.