death is supposed to be beautiful

This is what I believe when it comes to death, I hope you can understand where I'm coming from, I know for me that if I thought anything else other then this I would be dead from a broken heart. Anyway get ready for some deep thinking and fluff

Background: you and Nat are dating. You had just learned that your aunt has passed away and you are taking time to yourself to remember the good times and try to stop yourself from crying. Natasha gives you a different perspective

Your POV: 

I sat there on the roof, my eyes clouded with tears as I looked at the different colored leaves that littered the forest for fall. My aunt had just died, I didn't want her to go, why did she have to go?

Natasha's POV: 

"has anyone seen Y/N?" Steve looked at me "roof Nat" I nodded and headed to the roof. Y/N was sitting there, her back facing me. I walked up to her "hey my love" she turned to me "hi babe" I looked at her "may I come sit" she nodded and I sat beside her and intertwined my hand with hers. She laid her head on my lap and I played in her hair "how you holding up princess?" she looked up at me "I'm ok" I furrowed my eyebrows "are you sure?" she shook her head no and started to cry. I began to pet the side of her head "shhhh love it's ok" she cried and I pet her forehead gently "look at the trees baby" she turned back to look at the sky and the red and orange colored forest. I ran my fingers through her hair "what do you see?" she inhaled deep "the sky, and the fall colored trees" I smiled "there beautiful aren't they?" she nodded "they are" I fixed her hair "you know what they remind me of?" she furrowed her eyebrows "what?" I pulled her closer to me "that death is supposed to be beautiful"

It took her a minute to comprehend what I just said. Death is supposed to be beautiful? she looked at me as I brushed hair from her face "what do you mean babe?" she turned her head on my lap to look at me better then I smiled and repeated myself "death is supposed to be beautiful" she chuckled "I heard you the first time baby. What I mean is why do you say that?" I rubbed her stomach and took a deep breath 

"you just said that the fall leaves were pretty right?" she nodded and I smiled "well it's ironic that you say that because every year the world dies, Fall and Winter comes around and most of us say that it is the most beautiful time of year. We have the most exciting holidays around winter and fall. But what we never think about is that the world is slowly dying, and we find beauty in it. For example we play in the snow and laugh without even thinking that the earth is freezing to death, or we fall into piles of fall leaves without even thinking that it's all dead. We enjoy watching the world die. It's the same thing with sunsets, the sun is dying for the day yet we love watching it set. Death is supposed to be beautiful babe"

I watched her gaze turn back to me I handed her a beautiful leaf and I kissed her head she spoke "I never thought of it like that babe" I smiled "it opens up your mind" I ran my hand through her hair and she smiled "I love you" I placed my hand on her stomach "I love you more. will you be ok?" she sighed "I'll still miss her and probably cry because of it but I'm not sad that she died, she's watching over me in the stars" I smiled and kissed her head "wanna wait for the stars so we can say goodnight?" she smiled "yes" I grinned and bent down and kissed her "you wanna go to the porch swing Tony put up here?" she nodded and I carried her to the swing and sat down. She laid her head back down on my lap and I played in her hair.

Eventually the sun set and the stars came out. I played in her hair as she looked at the stars with me. After an hour of stargazing I rubbed her back "lets go get something to eat then we can come back out" she nodded and sat up. Our hands intertwined with each other as we made our way to the kitchen. Wanda looked up "hey you two. I saved you some pasta" I smiled and Wanda gave Y/N a hug "you ok Y/N" she nodded and looked at me the back at Wanda "yeah, death is supposed to be beautiful" I squeezed her hand and kissed her head

I hope you understood this and I hope it may have helped open someone's mind.

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you