28. Doll Me Up - Byakuya Twogami x Reader

A/n: I'm very sorry this was so short, I'm still going through a bit of writer's block and I'm having some trouble getting back into the swing of things. When I started writing this the doc I was using got too big and would crash whenever I tried to heavily edit the later pages, I had to start an entirely new doc to continue this lol. Also, are you guys excited for Danganronpa S?

Warning: Slight spoilers for Twogami

Synopsis: Getting your makeup done by Twogami is always such an honor.

Content/Tropes: Twogami applying eyeliner on the reader.
Word Count: 588

-

You've seen the process enough times to know what happens next. Whenever they were done researching someone, their next step was to copy the look. They would recreate the outfit, try their hand at styling the hairstyle, and do the makeup. The last bit has always been your favorite. There was something so therapeutic about watching them do their makeup. Maybe it was the stillness of their hand as they applied it, or perhaps it was watching how the look slowly formed that was so enchanting.

You sat next to them with your head in your hands, staring at them through the mirror they sat in front of as you watched them begin to apply their makeup. It was such a common routine for many people, yet you couldn't help but feel giddy whenever they did it.

"What's that face for?" They asked as they caught you staring at them dreamily out of the corner of their eye. "Nothing! I just like watching you do your makeup!" You chirped happily, not taking your eyes off of their reflection for even a moment. "Just watching?" they asked in slight disbelief, "It's much more fun to wear makeup than it is to just watch someone put it on," "Maybe, but, I like watching your pretty face when you put it on~" you said with a smile. They stopped for a moment, their cheeks flushed as they set down the brush they were using. Even when they impersonated the most cold-hearted characters, you always knew how to get them to melt with just a few heartfelt words.

They stared at you through the mirror for a moment with a skittish smile on their face. "Hey, hold still..." They said softly, reaching for the unopened eyeliner that sat near you. "Ooh, you gonna doll me up?" You asked excitedly as they fumbled with the eyeliner, slightly struggling to open it. They turned to you and gently cupped your cheek, angling your head upward. "Something like that..." they mumbled as they got to work, carefully applying the makeup to your face. Ordinarily, being this close to you would have flustered them, but they were so lost in focus that they didn't seem to mind the closeness. To you, it was nothing but bliss. They held you so tenderly, and the way they worked could have calmed even the tensest of people. You could have stayed there forever, simply enjoying the warmth of their touch and the gentleness they treated you with, but, unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and you were pulled back to reality when they released their soft hold on you and backed away from you to admire their work.

"Aaaaand... done!" they announced proudly. "Take a look!" they said before turning you to let you see your own reflection. For only having worked on you for such a short amount of time, the quality of their work was amazing! "Oh wow... I look really good!" you exclaimed excitedly as you got closer to the mirror and studied the eyeliner closely. "You always look really good... I didn't do much to change that..." They mumbled quietly. You were always stunning in their eyes, a bit of makeup on you does nothing to change that. Now it was your turn to be flustered into silence. You knew their loving words were said with complete honesty, they were always so enchanted by you. You looked at them with a smile before pressing a soft kiss to their cheek. "Thank you..."

Up next: Gonta Gokuhara Boyfriend Headcanons

As of the time I'm posting this, requests are currently open! What would you like to see written?