My cousin jade i love you

" Hi Jade!, so happy to see you! "

Jenny cheered as one of her closest cousins came in her front door.
The girls were going to have a sleepover, and maby even try for the whole weekend.

Jenny had a few cousins that she grew up with, which were very close to her. Jades mom and Jenny's mom were sisters.

" Today we can play school and, house. We can also goto the store for a slurpee " .
Jenny danced around her room, jade was digging around for something to play with.

Jenny's mom had been busy making some food for the kids, while they decided to go for a walk. Family allowance had come in, so food was alright at this moment for this family.

Jenny lived behind a strip mall, with a bunch of stores. A bakery, as we'll as the fast food restaurant.
Plenty of nourishment for their young thirsty minds.

Jenny had a plan up her sleeve, because they had little cash on hand. Maby a dollar or two.

There was a line of pay-phones, and jenny had an eye on one of them for a while. Noticing that it spat the quarters out, after people would use it.
The girls made little out of order signs, and put them on the other phones.
" now we just wait " jenny said to jade as they crouched down on a curb.
One of the girls went and got a slurpee to share while they waited.

The girls waited around for about a good three or four hours, hustling that rachet phone booth together. They were alwase down to share with one another, The both of them made about ten dollars that day, and split to the candy store to buy some treats.

"A little effort goes a long way, even if it might seem like the wrong way. It isn't." - unknown

Another group of Jenny's cousins lived in another complex, similar to this one that Sandra And jenny live in.
On the other side of town. Both jenny and jade loved to go spend the weekend over at that complex too. There was so many kids, and 6 of their cousins lived at that complex. However that's another short story, or chapter in my book.

*********
Hello readers! Thank you for taking the time to read my sample. This is the first ever story I've tried to write. I know it doesn't seem like much at first, thanks again for giving me a chance or even a vote!
**********