017

Chapter seventeen - the podcast

I woke up with the sound of Theo's little taps on the floor entering my room. I groaned and grabbed my phone and scrolled through my texts and emails as I try to wake up.

It was already 10:29, and I usually take 30 to 45 minutes to get ready and drive to where I need to go. So after a few minutes, I got up and walked out to my kitchen for some breakfast.

I went for a nice comfortable outfit today, so I pulled out a grey sweatshirt, my jeans and my plain white Air Force's

Then I curled my hair and took some little pink butterfly clips and clipped it onto the front pieces on my hair.

At this point, I was all done getting ready

At this point, I was all done getting ready. So I grabbed all of my stuff and placed them all in my bag.

Luckily, Chase had been following me so when I got home we got a chance to talk for a bit before he went home. I got my credit card back, finally.

I got out of my car with my iced coffee I got from Starbucks when I dropped Theo at a doggy camp.

I went into the recording room and there I saw Josh sitting in front of a mic talking to Dave and Brianna.

"Ah she's finally here" josh said

"Alright the intro!" Josh said as I giggled "she's the internets most loved influencer, she's gonna cover teen Vogue's magazine, the nicest person I have ever met on the internet, and there is nothing this lady cannot do, Sophia Hudson everyone!"

He clapped as I went around the table and sat in the seat next to him.

I was handed headphones so I put them on "Wait get in frame," I moved my chair a bit to the left "ok that's good," Dave said as I smiled

"So I wasn't sure if you or your team declined our offer for coming onto the pod why?" Dave said

"Uh. That wasn't me" I said chuckling