Chapter 4

--ankoku's pov--
Queen flat-chest and shark tooth came along.
Great...
Shark tooth was eyeing scarlet, god that pissed me off, but i don't know why. I wrapped my arms around her without realizing it, my left hand resting on her hip and my right arm spanning her shoulders to act like a shield.
"Hands off shark tooth." I said as fiercly as possible, which was enough to get him to walk away. Once i realized what the hell i was doing i quickly pulled my arms away and put one my hands in my pocket, rubbimg the back of my neck with the other. My cheeks were warm and i noticed a splash of pink across her pale face. I quickly sat down and so did she, is there some kind of illness roaming through the air?! I don't know... I uncontrolably stuttered out
"I-i-im.. S-sorr-ry . S-sca-arl-l-let...." And she smiled at me.
"Its ok ankoku!" She said to me and focused back on her drawings.
I put my headphones back in and let out a sigh, this was gonna be a long day...

--scarlet's pov--
After class ankoku walked me home. I got him a mountain dew and played games with him for a bit, of course i kicked his ass. I walked upstairs and locked my door, grabbing a knife off my bedside table. I pushed the blade into my skin and pulled it across my wrist, hissing in pain as i did so. This continued for a while. I heard a knock at my door.
"I'm busy!" I yelled
"Scar, its me, can i come in?" Ankoku asked from behind the door.
I sighed heavily and dropped the knife, cutting my leg open.
"OW! Fuck!" I shouted and someone pounded at my door.
"SCAR WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" ankoku screamed.
"NOTHING!!!" I yelled back, but he kicked the door down.
He looked at me for a bit as i picked up the knife, i was about to tear it back into my skin when the knife was torn from my hand. His hand went to the back of my head and smashed our lips together. I blushed deeply as his hands went to my waist.