Chapter 7

--ankoku's pov--
I finally got to weild her, the cool touch of her scythe's handle sent unbelievable joy through me. Her blades were just beautiful, the curved sharp edges, the vibrent aura that came from them. A mixture of two vibrent red blades and black metalic handle created one of scarlet's beautiful forms.
Best.
Partner.
Ever.
I spun her around in a smooth fluent motion, and i saw her face flash into one of her blades. I held it up so we were face to face and grinned.
"Whaddya think ankoku?" She asked.
I laughed and flipped my hair away from my face.
"Amazing. I can't wait to see if your other forms are this beautiful." I smirked and watched her cheeks bashfully turn red.
"Aw, its just a scythe... Its nothin special" she said, smiling shyly.
"No, its your scythe, so it's automatically beautiful" i said and tossed her into the air, alowing her body to form a black and whitish mist, reforming into her body as her feet touch the ground.
"Ankoku quit it, we're partners not lovers" she said crossing her arms.
I snarled "why'd you kiss me then?!" I asked and she sighed.
"I don't know..." She said, looking at the ground.

--scarlet's pov--
He kept calling me beautiful... But i have a boyfriend, and he's my partner... I'm sure he just likes my weapon forms.
"Why'd you kiss me then?!" He asked and i sighed.
"I don't know..." I said, keeping my eyes glued to my feet and the floor.
He gripped my chin gently and lifted it up.
"Scarlet, Im sorry..." He smiled warmly. "Wanna play some video games later?"
I smiled "sure."
After class i met with kid. We chatted for a bit and he kissed my cheek.
"So damn cute." He purred.
I giggled, said my goodbyes and met back with ankoku. He walked me home and helped me set up the X-Box. I threw him a mountain dew and somehow he caught it, without even looking.
"Nice try flame" he said, i could hear the grin in his voice without even looking.
For the next couple of hours we played X-Box, ate chips and hung out.
He's absolutely the best.
Partner.
Ever.