Chapter 3

--ankoku's pov--
She and i conversed a bit, besides the big tits -- SCORE! -- we have alot in common. Both of our parents were terrible, her's being incredibly abusive and mine abandoning me.. Anyway, she is quite attracive. And she seemed to be always smiling, it was somehow spirit lifting.
"So uh... Do you maybe... Wanna be... Partners..?" She asked me and i smiled warmly.
"Sure. What kind of weapon are you?" I asked and she grinned.
"Long sword, pistol, retro chain gun, double scythe, assult riffle, curved dagger, double headed axe and a bow" she said proudly and my jaw dropped to the floor.
This chick is amazing!
Once class finished we walked down the hall, ironically my locker is near her's. She touched up her lipstick and i had a sudden urge to embrace her and whipe it all off with my lips....... Weeeiiirrrddddddddd.... I realized i was staring at her and awkwardly rubbed the back of my head, my face slightly flushed. I heard her giggle
"Your so weird!" She said and closed her locker.
'Your too cute...' I wanted to reply. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

--scarlet's pov--
Ankoku's face is flushed. He's so weird! Anyway we walked down the hallway and i bumped into maka, we both dropping our books.
"Oh, hey sc--" i cut maka off
"IM SO SORRY!!!" i shouted and helped her pick up her things.
Maka laughed
"Jeeze calm down its fine." She replied to my outburst.
Ankoku was oddly quiet, then i noticed his headphones in. Damn he's quick to do that... Anyway i hugged both her and soul and continued walking with them. Maka and ankoku seemed to ignore the fact eachother exsisted, weird. Once we got to class i saw soul staring at me with an evil smirk. I rolled my eyes and felt a strong arm wrap around my shoulders like a protective shield and pull me into a warm chest.
"Hands off shark-tooth" ankoku said.
I felt my cheeks get warm, i knew i was blushing. The reason i was blushing was unknown to me... I don't love him, he's just my partner... Right?