Chapter 18

--ankoku's pov--
Her blood on my hands, madness pulsing through my veins, I sliced and stabbed everyone in the school who hurt her, i even cut myself. She was on life support as of now, i havent visited her... I've been looking for my pet rock....
I was still searching when i was cuffed and dragged to that wretched school, by her ex himself. God i want to kill him, he hurt her the most!
I was laughing as he threw me in that cell, cursing him under my breath.
[a few days later]
It was dark, until i cracked my grassy green eyes open, meeting a twisted, weeping face.
This face was familure, pretty too. Especially pretty when it cries.
I WANNA CUT IT OFF AND HANG IT UP!!!
Anyway, this face looked at me, emerald green eyes meeting with my own, the eyes seeming to glow and become wider when they met mine.
I ignored it and continued to write a name on the wall, in my blood.
'Scarlet'
'Scarlattie'
Who the hell is this... Why when i hear that name does a calmness and sense of joy wash over me...
"A-ankoku... Stop..." I heard a shakey voice whisper.
The voice is so familure, i can't put my finger on it.
Who is ankoku anyway...
I felt arms wrap around me, warmth against my back, a face nestling into my messy brunette mane. I heard sniffling and whimpering. I felt unexplainable feeling fill me.
Joy, lust, love, hope, happiness, calmness.
I turned around, looking up, seeing that face again, but then it hit me.
Scarlet... Scarlet mi flame... My beautiful girlfriend.... smart, cute, flirty, dramatic.... Soft black hair i love to play with.... Big, bright and beautiful eyes i adore gazing into.... A perfect smile... Pale flesh but dark blush....
I hugged her tightly, still wanting to rip her apart but at the same time wanting to kiss her and never let her leave my arms.
She looked at me, a small smile creeping onto her soft, pale features. I brushed my thumb over her bottom lip, pressing my forehead to her's and leaving a bit of blood on her soft lips. She smiled slightly, licking the blood away as she wet them.
I tangled my shakey fingers in her hair, my palms resting on her cheekbones and kissed her. She leaned her chest into mine and i hugged her waist, her arms snaking around my neck. I hugged her as close as possible to me and the kiss increased in intensity very fast. After a while we pulled away for air and i ran my still shakey hands through her oddly soothing raven locks. She smiled, running her fingers through my messy, blood-filled brunette mop. She kissed my cheek and i could feel my eyes water, remembering watching her shoot herself.
"W-why scar..." I whispered, trying to hold my tears back.
"... Huh?" She asked and i ran my thumb up and down her left cheekbone.
"Why'd y-you.... S-s-shoot y-yourself?" I managed to utter out.
"... Because i couldnt take the world anymore..." She said quietly and i lifted her chin inbetween my thumb and forefinger.
"Oh baby.... I'm always here..." I said, before going into a madness enduced slumber.