Chapter 8

-- ankoku's pov --
I cracked open my eyes and tried to move, but i felt a weight on my side and chest. I looked around, stein's house. I spotted stitches taking a picture and snarled. He held a finger up to his lips and pointed to me. I looked down and flushed bright red. Scarlet was hugging my arm with one hand and gripping a controler with the other, her head sat on my chest. I smiled slightly and patiently waited for her to wake up. I heard a quiet wimper and yawn and smiled widely.
"Adowable!" I teased and giggled slightly as she looked up at me.
Her cheeks darkened and she looked at stein, her face turned to fear.
"D-D-DAD IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" She shouted and both me and stein laughed.
"I know i know. You two better hurry along, you've got 15 minutes." Stitches responded and walked into his lab. Creeeppppyyyyy.
Anyway, scarlet put the controller down, leaped off of me, ran upstairs amd about four minutes later ran outside. I ran after her and was amazed at what i saw.
Two wings, the left one white and the right one black' --both seeming to be angel wings-- protruded from her back. She took off before i could confront her but i was in utter shock.
Could i not be alone for once...?

--scarlet's pov--
I rushed to school using my wings. Being nephelium has it's perks. ( half angel half demon 😏 ) i hid on top of the school and heard a familure squeak.
"SUCH BEAUTY!!! SUCH SYMMETRY!!!" Kid screamed and i felt a hand on one of my wings. I shivered and retracted them into my back. I turned to kid
"You can't tell anyo--" he cut me off.
"Let me see them again! My god, you truely are my symmetrical angel!!!" He said excitedly.
"Kid! This is one of my greatest secrets! You cannot tell anyone!!! Please... I'll be killed..." I said, looking to the ground.
Kid lifted my chin up and gave a soft, tender peck to my lips.
"No you will not. And i promise i will not tell, now may i see them again?" He asked and smiled.
I nodded and closed my eyes, willing the flesh in my back to spread open from the white scars down my back, starting inbetween my shoulderblades. My wings slipped out with ease and i opened my eyes back to see a mezmorized kid. I smiled bashfully and folded them to my back. Kid grinned.
"May i?" He asked reaching a hand twords them.
I sighed and nodded. He tangled his fingers into the feathers of my black wing and i let out a shakey sigh.
Kid looked at me curiously and gently touched my cheek. I put my wings away and nuzzled his hand.
"You alright scar?" He asked me.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He grinned
"Good, such beauty deserves to bear no pain, now let's get to class love." He purred and i smiled.
If only he truely knew...