Chapter seventeen Society's mistake

--ankoku's pov--
I walked to scarlet's house, gripping one of my backpack straps. I walked upstairs and yelled to her.
"C'mon scar we're gonna be late!!!" I shouted and froze in her doorway.
Scar sat on her bed, a gun to her head.
She didn't even look at me before pulling the trigger, splattering her blood on a note in her lap and colapsing to her side, her bloody head falling onto a pillow.
"S-SCAR!!" I shouted, absolutely horrified.
I picked up the note and composed myself slightly before reading it.
"To whom it may concern...
I've had enough, im not good enough for this world. If there's a god, then maybe he'll let me go, let me be free from the mortal relm's chains. I can't take the pain of being alive anymore...
Ankoku: i love you, and if you happened to watch my demise, know it is not your fault. It's my own, im the horid monster not you. I hope you understand this. Please live on, forget about me...
Dad: thanks for everything, you were the best father i could have asked for. It you watched me die, then i know you can stay strong..."
The rest of her note is too smeared with blood to read but at the end, in beautiful cursive, it says her name. Scarlet Mi Flame
I fell to my knees, sobbing silently into my hands, i couldnt save her...
How could such a perfect creature just up and end it like this?! I'll kill them all.... I'll kill whoever made her do this.
I'LL MAKE THEM SUFFER!!!! FOR SCARLET!!!!!!!!