Chapter 6

--ankoku's pov--
'Your gonna go far kid' by the ofsprings playing in my ears while silent tears ran down my face. I finally realized what love felt like... And i hate it. Love hurts, so bad. I hope i never feel it again. But every time i look at her my spirit leaves my body, she's just so... Perfect. I looked at her and noticed her eyes were blood red.
( NOTE:
Scarlet's eye emotion colors
Red - pissed
Green - happy
Blue - upset
Black - depressed
Pink - bubbly
Purple - in love/ romantic
Rainbow - full power unlocked
Pulsating blue and black - insanity )
I sighed, even when she's mad she's beautiful, kid is so lucky...
"Im sorry..." I managed to say to her.
She looked at me and i saw her eyes shift to blue. She sighed
"Its ok..." She said back before backhanded by the teacher, i was ready to fuck him up, but i remembered this was MMA class. Scarlet stood up, her red eyes leaking flames. She kicked the teacher through the wall and morphed her arms into scythe blades. I watched in amazement as she beat our death scythe teacher in five minuets or less. Kid is more then lucky.

-- scarlet's pov --
The dickhead teacher attacked me but i took him down pretty quick. Everyone was staring at me, starstruck. A couple boys were drooling and before i knew it everyone ran up to me begging to be their partner or girlfriend. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and pull me close.
"Back off, she's MY weapon, anyone who steps in our way will be killed. Got me?!" Ankoku yelled.
Everyone rushed to their seats.
I felt my cheeks burn and my heart speed up...