Emma's first auditon

(Emma's POV)

I woke up and yawned. Mikey busted into my room and shouted, "WAKE UP EMMA!! TODAY'S YOUR AUDITION!" I scrambled out of my bed. Mikey walked out of the room. I pulled the small vile of humagen out from my dresser and drank it. Donnie told me to do this. I felt a tingle and a poof. I looked at my hands. they loked like April's but bandaged up. i looked down. Only a white cloth had been draped around me. April knocked on my door. "Can i come in?" she asked. "Yes" i said and she walked in. She held a black and white dress in one hand and a ticket in another. She handed me the ticket and dress. "Your audition is in 4 hours so hurry"she called over her shoulder and walked out. I slipped on my dress and looked in the mirror. I brushed my hair and tied it up. "I look way better than usual" someone said from the main room.

4 large strangers stood in front of me as I walked out of my room. They all faced me. "OH MY GOSH WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!!" I yelled. "Umm... you don't remember your own brothers?" Leo asked. Leo had a blue collared shirt on and brown pants. His hair was combed down and was smooth and brown. Donnie wore a plaid gray and purple shirt and a white undershirt that popped out near his neck. He had glasses on to and his black shoulder length hair was tied in a low guyish ponytail. Raph had a red shirt on and a blue vest over the red shirt. He had green pants and kind of spikeish brown hair (this is hard to describe). Mikey had a white sweater on and orange shorts. He had freckles and curly orange hair. April had her normal clothes on. Master Splinter walked out of the dojo. He had his usual robe on but was human. He wore sandals. I bowed in honor at him as he entered the room.

"It is time for you to go topside, Emma", he said. I nodded as we all walked out the lair and up to the topside of New York.

As we walked a ways, we finally found the place where The Voice was being held. It was a huge state of the art theater. I gawked at how big the place was. We walked in and April handed them tickets. The security guard nodded as we walked in. My audition was in ten minutes. I was a nervious wreck. I chose a song called "Santa Fe" from a video from a show April had showed me. It was an amazing song, and i wanted to sing it infront of the judges. The judges this season were Christina Agulira, Pharell, Adam Levine, and Blake Sheldon. "Emma Hamato! You're up!" A back stage person yelled. "We'll be watching you!" Donnie yelled as everyone dragged him to the screening room where they could see me perform. I took a deep breath as the doors opened to the stage.

As I walked on, I got the jitters. I was just so excited. I cleared my throat and sang.

Folks, we finally got our headline.

Newsies crushed as bulls attack.

Crutchies calling me.

Dumb crips just too damn slow.

Christina and Blake's chairs both turned around.

Guys are fightin bleedin fallin.

Thanks to good ole captain Jack.

Captain Jack just wants to close his eyes and go.

Let me go.

Far away.

Somewhere they won't ever find me.

And tomorrow won't remind me of today.

And the city's finally sleepin.

And the moon looks old and gray.

I get on a train that's bound for Santa fe.

And I'm gone.

And I'm done.

No more running no more lying.

No more fat old man denying me my pay.

Just the moon so big and yellow.

It turns night right to day.

Dreams come true.

Yeah they do.

In Santa fe.

Pharnell and Adam both turned their chairs around. I smiled and sang the last verse.

Just be real is all I'm asking.

Not some painting in my head.

Cause I'm dead if I can't count on you today.

I ain't got nothing if I ain't got Santa fe.

The crowd went wild! Everyone cheered and whistled and clapped. "What's your name?" Christina asked. "Emma. Emma Hamato", I answered. "How old are you?" She asked. "8", I answered. All four of them stared in shock at me. "That was amazing. I can't believe you had the guts and power to get up there. Awesome job. Oh and that why you should be on my team", she said back. Pharnell stood up. "Look. You are one of the best eight year olds ever to go on stage and sing like that. I can take you all the way to the finish line. Keep this in mind", he said and sat down. Blake stood up and gave his words of praise. "I think that you have what it takes to be on this show. I love your voice. Please join my team", he said and sat down. Adam then stood. "Join my team and you will be a star. I promise. And great job", he said. "Who do you choose?" Christina asked. I looked at them all. People were yelling suggestion. "I choose..." I started. People were screaming suggestions at me. "... Pharnell", I said. The crowd cheered and applauded. He ran up to me and hugged me. I smiled and walked off stage to the screen room.

When I came in, Mikey tackled me in a hug. I laughed as everyone else hugged me. "You're going to Boston tomorrow. See you then!" A backstage person said handing me a plane ticket. I nodded an walked home with my family. That night we celebrated with pizza and cake. I fell asleep on the couch with my brothers watching a movie.