Chapter Thirty-Seven

After everyone was finished with the appetizers, everyone gathered in the dining room for the main course and dessert. After everyone who found their seats, the first dance between the bride and groom happened after Ophelia had gotten changed into her party dress. Draco thought she looked just as beautiful as she did in her wedding gown. Ophelia met Draco on the dance floor and Draco reached out his hand for her to take.

"You look absolutely stunning, Ophelia," Draco said as he pulled Ophelia close to begin their dance.

"And you look very handsome, Draco," Ophelia smiled as Draco leaned down and pressed his forehead to hers. The couple could faintly hear the 'awe's from the crowd. The couple's friends were sat at their own table, admiring how beautiful the wedding had come out. Harry looked around and started to feel uneasy. He started to frantically look around but did not see what he was looking for.

"Harry, is everything alright?" Hermione asked and the rest of the table turned to look at Harry.

"No. Somethings wrong, and I can't figure out what it is," Harry then stood and made his way to Ophelia and Draco's table to speak with the Zabini's and the Malfoy's.

"Harry, dear! Are you enjoying yourself?" Miss Zabini spoke up and Harry smiled toward her.

"Yes, I am. Listen, I think something really bad is going to happen," Harry was frantic while speaking to the four people sat around him. Miss Zabini started looking around while Narcissa looked at Harry.

"Do you think he's here? Already?" Narcissa was starting to get anxious. The people at the table looked up when they realized the first dance was over. Ophelia saw her friend and family's worried faces and looked at Draco.

"I think he's here," Draco wrapped his arm around her waist and guided her to the table.

"Is he here?" Draco spoke lowly.

"I don't know. I just know something bad is going to happen. We've been looking around for him but have yet to spot him." Harry was becoming more nervous by the second. He didn't want any more people getting hurt. He lost too many people at the Battle of Hogwarts.

"Ophelia, we need to get you somewhere safe," Lucius muttered as he stood and walked over to her.

"No, I'm not leaving my friends and family to fight my battle, that's not fair. I'm staying," Ophelia protested and Draco sighed. He knew his love was stubborn, but someone was risking her life and he couldn't lose her.

"Ophelia, love I can't lose you. We need to get you to safety," Draco begged.

"Draco and Lucius are right, Ophelia. We need to get you out of here," Narcissa frowned slightly. Lucius looked over to his wife, surprised that she agreed with him. Harry felt in his gut that Mister Parkinson was near. He may not feel the pain in his scar due to no longer being a Horcrux, but he was able to tell when something was wrong.

"Ophelia," Harry started but was cut off when the wedding was stormed by death eaters. Everyone screamed and tried to leave but were getting caught in between the Aurors and Death Eaters. There was no kind of escape except for apparition.

Harry, Draco, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Blaise, Theo, Mister and Misses Zabini, and Lucius and Narcissa gathered around Ophelia. They had their wands at the ready, waiting for Parkinson to make an appearance. Hermione was looking around frantically, finally spotting Mister Parkinson at the entrance of the dining hall.

"There! Near the dining hall entrance!" Hermione screamed and Ophelia quickly turned to face him. The man that had been stalking her for months on end.

"Mister Parkinson, you don't have to do this," Ophelia stated and Mister Parkinson became even angrier and held up his wand. As he yelled his spell, a death eater had bumped into him.