escaping? pt 1

Rex's POV

"General Kenobi, do you copy, General?" i yelled into the comms, "It's no use sir they are jamming our signal" 

i heard the general solemn grunt with Ahsoka still in his arms "guess we have to find our own way out then" he said "R2 scan the area and find out where the loading docks are" He yelled at the droid. Kix was still trying to tend to her wounds though from the looks of it not much could be done. R2 made a beep sound indicating that the loading docks were on the upper mid-levels, which would be hard as we were near the bottom floors.

"Okay men, move uptake the stairs and be quiet, we don't want to attract attention to us, I just hope that Obi-Wan is able to keep the attention on him and not us," he said as he took off carefully cradling his padawan in his arms and she slipped in and out of consciousness. 

Obi-Wan's POV

"that's the last of them general" Cody called out. "Good round off the remaining troops and try to contact general skywalker to see if he has located Ahsoka." let's just hope they are having the same luck we are. 

Just as i said that an eerie feeling came over me and felt cold through the force. I looked up and saw a small shuttle flying up, Dooku i muttered. For him trying to leave the battle meant one of two things, either Anakin got to Ahsoka and were hopefully ok or that Ahsoka was gone, though i hoped for the first.  

I reached through my com to contact the admiral "Admiral, I've spotted Dooku's ship leaving, do not let him escape" if the second of the two was what happened i would be damn if i was gonna let that bastard escape with what he had done. Unfortunately, all i got back was the ghostly sounds of static. i mentally cursed as i knew that they had blocked our comms. I saw a landing pad on the upper floors which meant we could escape from there but i wanted to make sure that Anakin found Ahsoka before trying to make our getaway. Thankfully, Cody was already on it signaling for one of the droids to try to get the comms back online and working again. As it was working on that another legion of droids came out, "steady men we take on another few of these" i said activating my lightsaber. "Cody try to get comms online, while we handle this. Our main priority is making sure Anakin finds Ahsoka and that we can secure transport off of this planet." i said

"yes sir working on it now," he said.

I just hope when I said Anakin finds Ahsoka, I just hope he finds Ahsoka alive.

well yeah... shitty chapter but oh well, I've def lost interest in clone wars right now and am working on a new story for My Hero Academia, if you want to check that out it is Storms Brewing (Bakugou x y/n (reader)). Ill try to update this more since I'm doing short chapters, but i have no clue where i was going with this story anymore so... yah leave some suggestions below and ill look over to see if any fit. mkay byeeeeeee :) !!