escape plan pt.2

anakins pov

We decided to split into smaller groups hoping to grab less attention as we made our way down to the upper-deck hoping to escape on one of their own ships. The clanking of droid feet on the upper level made everyone nervous, including Ahsoka who would slightly shift in my arms every time she felt their presence. We stopped the doors to a small hanger, I stopped as I felt my arm getting hotter and hotter.

"Her fever is getting worse, we need to find a way out of here now!" As Kix came over to check on her putting his large hand to her smaller forehead. He let out a hard sigh before turning to me shaking his head. Even with the helmet on I could still see the fear in his brown eyes.

"Sir, we have an hour tops but with all the blood she's lost plus her fever spiking, i would say 30 minutes before we-"

"Ok" I said, cutting him off, not being able to bear hearing the rest of the medics sentence. "Kix take her while I look behind that door, Rex take point, everyone get in formation" I order while placing my small charge into the clone's arms, her wincing ever so slight as she shifts, though slowly winding down as she felt the familiar warmth of the 501st medics arms.

Learning back against the door I tried to feel out the presence of any droids, and to for the sake of our lives a ship. To our luck in the back i felt it, a small carrier, hopefully if we all squeezed we'd fit. Turn to rex, i gave the signal.

Go time.

Well another wrap lmfao, damn i started this book in like 7th grade and now im a freshman in college, my grammer hasnt gotten any better, oh well ! till next time :)