A bad feeling

Anakin POV
The battle was rough to put it lightly, many died and most were wounded. We had the enemy in full retreat though.
"Snips move from the left, I'll take the center and Rex, you take the right." I said
"Sir yes sir" responded Rex
"Race you boys there" shout Ahsoka as she cut down clanker after clanker.
I smiled and started running trying to catch up to her as she was way in-front of me when I felt a dark present. Then I saw 3 giant separatist ships come out. It was a set up.
" AHSOKA AHSOKA GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW AHSOKA" I yelled into my comm but it was no use they were jamming our signal.

Ahsoka's POV
Me and the troops that were with me were way ahead of my masters and rexsters groups. Ha I'm going to beat skyguy to those old clankers.
"Come on boys keeps scrapin then" I yell to hear or chorus of yells and cheers. All of a sudden I began to get a bad feeling. Pain shoot though me as I can feel my master yelling at me to get out threw our bond. I see 3 giant ships in our system. I tried to comm Rex or my master for reinforcement but it's no use the comm is jammed.
"We got tanks incoming commander" says fives
"Go! Retreat back to Master Skywalker" I scream at fives as a start to run forward.
"Sir what about you" fives says
" I'll cover your escape now go that's an order" I said with a hint of sadness in my voice.
"Ahsoka, no I'm not going to" fives says. Fives one of the best soldiers but is even a better and caring friend. He knows that if I say here I'm going to be captured or worse.
"Yes you will!" I yell I force push him away I throw a grenade between him and me cutting off his path between me and the separatists path from them.
but before  I do I say "Tell Skyguy and Rex I said goodbye" as a turn back to the tanks.

That's a wrap for now, ik it's pretty short but I wanted it to be a kinda cliff hanger (hehehe) new chapter should be soon :)