Chapter 2.5

"Uh.. Advisory, Room 28A. I know I saw this somewhere," I looked around the hall. "Found it."

I started to walk toward Room 28A. I'm still quite annoyed about what happened awhile ago. But whatever, I can do this. The teacher was already in the room when I enter.

"Hi," I said in a shy voice.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Miller and you are?"

"Jasz, Jasz Greene."

"Oh so you're the new student. Welcome to Washington High School. Sit where ever you want."

"Okay, thank you."

Mr. Miller nodded and I went to the vacant chair closest to the board, of course. I just finished settling down my things when a girl approaches me.

"Hi!"

"Hi," I replied.

"I'm Trisha and I'm a junior. You are?"

"I'm Jasz. I'm a junior also," I replied.

"Jasz, I like your name. I wish I have a cool name."

"I like your name."

"Thanks. I'm trying to find a way to make it sound cooler. Haha."

"What about Trish?" I suggested.

"Omg! Definitely! From now on you call me Trish."

"Okay."

"Hey Trisha!" A red headed girl with petite figure approaches us. She looks quite familiar, but I just can't remember.

"Oh hey Trixie," Trish replied. "Oh by the way Trixie this is Jasz and Jasz this is Trixie."

"Hey!" said Trixie with a warm smile. "I remember you from this morning."

"Wait- you're that girl from the front desk!"

"Yes. I usually help out at school whenever I had the chance to," Trixie replied.

"That's really nice of you."

"Well, this school is like my second home. Anyways, do you want to hang out with me and Trisha-"

"Uh it's Trish now," Trish said, interrupting Trixie.

"You finally found-"

"Yes!"

The two of them screamed in excitement like they won the lottery or something.

"Jasz helped me."

"Aw, that's so cool," Trixie said. "Hey so anyways, do you want to hang out with me and Trish at lunch?"

"Sure," I replied.