Chapter 12

Liam and I ended up getting the automatic A plus and winning the 50 dollars worth of gift card at Freddy's. Liam was so happy that he decided that it would be fun to spin me around the room, in front of the entire class while hugging me. After the hugging and the entire class basically watching and saying lovey dovey stuff about us, both Liam and I ended up blushing at each other profusely.

"So what do you say about hanging at the mall today after school?" Liam asked, as we walk to our last class for the day which is study hall.

"Sure," I replied.

After study hall ended, Liam and I immediately headed to the mall. Upon arriving, I couldn't help but notice how Liam is extremely giddy.

"Why so giddy?" I asked.

"I finally get to go to the mall without someone ushering me to the perfume section which I also call the suffocation room or shops at multiple shops which I prefer to call 21st century torture device for boyfriends," Liam said, laughing a little.

I looked at him for a moment and laughed.

"Seriously, where do you come up with these things," I said, still laughing.

"Too many shopping trips with girls," Liam replied, giving me an adorable crooked smile.

"Girls?" I asked lifting an eyebrow at him, giving him a weird look.

"Trish, Trixie, my aunt, and Abby," Liam replied chuckling a little. "Mostly my aunt."

"Oh," I replied.

"So let's go?" Liam asked.

"Alright," I replied as I wrap my arms on his left arm.

I don't know what's going on with me when I'm with Liam. It seems like I'm a different person when I'm with him. I would never wrap my arms around a guy in a million years even if he is my friend. But with Liam, it's different. I feel comfortable around him like I can be myself and he wouldn't judge. I can talk to him about almost anything and he would listen. I feel like I can tell everything to him. I feel like I don't have to put on a wall when I'm with him because even if I try, he would always have a way to tear it down.

"Alright ready to play air hockey and get beaten by the master?" Liam asked, cockily.

"Oh it's on boyfriend!" I replied with some attitude.

I can't believe it, when Liam said he's the master of air hockey I thought he was just kidding. He is NOT kidding.

"Tie," Liam said, smirking at me. "Usually by this time I've already gotten a sure win."

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

"Not with me."

The game ended with me winning and Liam losing. Let's just say he isn't very thrilled about it.

"How did you do that?!" Liam asked in disbelief. "How did you beat me? This is unfathomable."

I laughed even harder.

"Oh Liam, next time, stop being cocky," I said, smirking at him.

"You beat me at the only game I thought I'm unbeatable at," Liam replied, crossing his arms as he pouts at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and hugged him.

"Better luck next time," I said.

"I demand a rematch," Liam replied.

"Nope," I replied, looking at him. "It's 6:30 and we need to go home."

"Fine," Liam replied.

"Oh come on! Stop feeling so bad," I replied nudging him on his side.