Unexpected Info

Ayanokouji's POV

Being soaked in the rain, Ichinose and I take shelter in a cave that I found that is located in the upper region on the island.

It is the eight day of the two weeks special exam held on this uninhabited island, which makes it 6 days left for it to end.

I then decided to change my gear. I planned to fasten my pace from moving from one block to another, to gain the early bird points and grab first place in all events I will be taking part in.

Yesterday, in the midst of a pouring rain, Nanase then finally confronted me. She used different types of martial arts to force me to fight back and vent all her hatred to the incident that happened to her childhood friend.

But I didn't fight back, I continued dodging all her attacks while slowly giving her psychological warfare to force her to wake from her absurd revenge.

Nanase's aware that I'm not the person she should blame, she's barking at the wrong tree and is dancing in the palm of Tsukihiro's hand.

When she's already physically exhausted and my mental attack already kicks in, I then give her the finishing blow.

I told Nanase that no matter what methods she will do, all of it will be futile in front of my eyes. I made her aware, no precisely, I forced her to be aware, that I'm on a different level compared to the kids she's dealing with up till now.

Nanase is nowhere on my level even if I'm not being serious, whether in academics, physical capabilities, manipulation, strategy, in everything.

I wasn't called the White Room's masterpiece for nothing. 

After breaking Nanase's spirit, she leaned in the nearby tree, exhausted from her one-sided attack on me.

She lay down there while hugging her knees, sulking for her failed attempt in forcing me to retire, by purposely injuring me, or possibly knocking me off during the fight.

If that were to happen, I'm pretty sure Tsukihiro would quickly take some measures so that any kind of investigation about my injuries would be dismissed and make Nanase the witness of the tragic made-up accident. 

‘A well made plan indeed.’

There's also some hidden eyes in the bushes nearby, observing our confrontation.

The probability of them carrying a recording tool is high, since any kind of resistance I’ll make against Nanase will be recorded and put me into an edge.

Having the knowledge about my true capabilities, Tsukihiro lays a double layered trap to somehow raise the chance of expelling me.’

The story of a boy assaulting a girl in any form will be more famous and believable than the story of a girl assaulting a boy.

Such cases are lessened these days due to the law of giving empowerment to women, and me breaking such rules is an automatic expulsion then sending me to a juvenile center, where that ‘man’ is patiently waiting for me so that I’ll return to the White Room.

Since Nanase’s plan ended in a failure, and me doing some counter attacks didn't happen. Whoever it may be, they then left without gaining anything from me.

I'm not sure if they're part of all of this because Nanase didn't even take a glance at their direction.

One thing for sure is that, I'm surrounded by enemies and couldn't afford to let my guard down.

What a life.’

Knowing that it's already safe, I then stretched out my hand to her.

Nanase was bewildered at first, she couldn't believe that after all she had done I still reached out to her.