Day 14.1: The True White-Roomer

Bam

I was forced to lift my head due to the impact of being hit by Tsukihiro's fist just now.

Tch.. 

He grinned widely after seeing the successful throw.

No matter how good my reflexes are, it's inevitable that I will receive a hit or two. 

After all, my opponents right now are not your typical delinquents that roam around the street, beating random kids. Three of them are well-trained individuals that are not only taught various martial arts skills but also know how to locate a person's weak spot.

They continued their rapid attack on me, switching from left to right, legs then arms and the combination of grips and knees, not giving me even a second to counter and absolutely not letting me breathe.

Just after I bent my knees to avoid Shiba-sensei’s powerful leg, Nanase swiftly followed a straight kick and then another swift kick, aiming on my trunk in which I crossed both of my arms covering it.

Bang

I also leap backwards to lessen the damage of her continued attacks.

As expected it hurts..

If I was not cornered on all sides at the start of the fight, I'm confident that I should already have taken down Nanase since she's the weakest among the three.

Moreover, I thought that my first meeting with Tsukihiro, where he grabbed me by the neck, he already used almost all of his overall strength.

I didn't expect him to be holding back too much, which gave me a hard time today.

There is also Shiba-sensei that I can't completely make a concrete analysis of his power.

On the scale of ten, ten being the strongest and one as the lowest.

I can say that the strength Tsukihiro showed right now is between the range of seven and eight.

If compare to Shiba-sensei that changes from nine then eight then go lower. His attack precision sometimes becomes sharp or dulled, but it synchronises well to the others for the purpose of creating some blindspot.

Nanase had the White Room's training, but despite all of that effort and hardwork, the difference of body growth between male and females, hender her in catching to my level, who also receives the same level of training.

She belongs either in the number 6 or seven.

Well about me, of course I'm in the number 10 of the chart.

The three of them are definitely aware of such a fact, that's why they fought me together, not one on one.

I need to separate the three of them even by a few distances so that I can counter without the risk of being caught that will result in my loss.

Leaping quickly towards Nanase, I delayed my right arm, cutting through the wind to exert additional force, planning to knock her out in one blow. 

But I was forced to stop, as Tsukihiro releases an axe kick, preventing me from going further or else I've already received such a powerful attack.

I was gonna leap again to create a safe distance, but too late, as Shiba-sensei is already right in front of me.

I quickly shield my face using both of my arms, stopping his fist from hitting my face, only to receive a blow in the gut using his other arm.

Guh!

That was a solid hit and the pain quickly runs throughout my body.

Still feeling the agony from the attack, I leap backwards twice in order to prevent myself from receiving another damage.