Day 13: Encirclement

At the same time, during the moment Nanase confronted Ayanokouji, the first year leaders were meeting up with each other in a certain block to discuss the future plan.

The following students present are Housen, Yagami, Riku, Ayataka and Sakurako.

"Nanase-san hasn't come back, yes?"

Ayataka asked them.

It was already everyone's knowledge about a particular peculiar stuff going on in the island. Which is the same movement between two people that belong from two different groups, Ayanokouji and Nanase. Both are also from different years and have no reason in accompanying each other because they are supposedly enemies in this special exam.

But despite the questionable fact that raised suspicion on them, only a few groups cared about them and focused on their groups affairs, instead of minding other people's business.

There's also the possibility of them hiding their abilities from each other causing them to not use their full strength in the Task, holding back because one is eyeing the other's movement everyday. Backstabbing each other is also an option which lessens their threat to the other groups especially to the third year lead by Nagumo, because of the bounty on Ayanokouji's head.

On the contrary, the participants of the secret ongoing special exam exclusively for a few chosen first years cannot let such an opportunity go. The intel Nanase acquired from staying close to their target plays a significant impact upon understanding the student named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and will increase the success rate of the plan ahead.

"Nanase-san will arrive here soon, Ayataka-kun."

Yagami replied to the annoyed Ayataka.

"What's taking that bitch so long!"

Housen's patience has run out and punched his other palm, implying that he can no longer wait.

Before everyone will take their leave and the time used from waiting will amount to nothing. Sakurako, the one who called the class representatives then started the meeting.

"Let's start the meeting."

The other four turned their heads to her and listened.

"On the morning of Day 13 we will trap Ayanokouji-senpai and force his retirement."

"You mean by using force, Sakurako-san?" Yagami asked.

The person being asked looked at him and replied in a strict tone.

"Do you have any better ideas, Yagami-kun?"

Yagami then lowered his head, not responding to her.

"Then shut up!"

"How do we trap Ayanokouji-senpai?" Ayataka asked.

"Here's what we'll do-"

After being done with her explanation, a long silence was heard due to them analysing the plan thoroughly.

"So in other words, Housen-kun will take care of him, isn't that what you mean, Sakurako-san?"

"Yes. You're fine with handling that task right, Housen-kun?"

"Hell yeah! I'll beat that bastard's boring face until no punk can ever recognise him!"

Following this, the rest stood up and were planning to leave, not until Sakurako called them again.

"Wait!" she paused,

"Don't say a single word about the plan to Nanase-san. I don't trust her a bit!"