8♡︎~*

♡︎ꕥ♡︎

♡︎ꕥ♡︎

IT WAS SALT IN AN OPEN WOUND. Even my own mom a grownup girl, knew Babe Ruth. I was dead meat. We had thought that the ball Benny had Busted the guts out of meant something amazing was gonna happen. Now I figured it meant my life was over.

"Hey I got it! Why don't we just go over, and knock on the door, and ask Mr. Mertle he can get it for us?" Scotty said, and Harmony thought that idea was perfect.

"Thats a good idea Smalls!" Harmony says in excitement.

"Are you guys outta your minds?" Squints said. But then Benny smacked him not to call her, crazy. "Mr. Mertle's the meanest old man that ever lived. He's the one who made The Beast eat that kid. It's not an option, Smalls. Forget about it!"

"Oh, okay, sorry. I will." Scotty said disappointed.

"No, Scotty you don't need to apologize for shit! Squints apologize to the boy who's thinking about ideas to get the ball back! He only wants to help and yelling at him won't help with shit!" Harmony says pointing at Michael Squints Palladorous, Scotty was only helping.

"Oh shut up mom! His idea was Dumb!" Squints said  pushing up his glasses.

"Squints shut up. And apologize to Scotty." Benny says agreeing with Harmony.

"Oh yeah, go on Harmony's side! Because you lovee her! Im being logical!" Squints says, making Benny cheeks brighten but then Benny was mad because squints saying that he loved Harmony.

"I don't love her! She's my best friend!" Benny says.

Ouch best friend zone worst kind of friend zone.

"I'm sorry Scotty it was a great idea." Harmony says. He just gave her a light smile.

"Lets look out the window." They see a doll with an Arrow in its eye, rustic toy planes, and a kite. And a chain and bones.

"He's daring us." Timmy says.

"Were on his territory now." Ham says.

"Anybody got any bright ideas?" Benny asked.

After we'd thought about it real hard. We had absolutely no idea what the hell we were gonna do. So things started primitively.

Squints was the look out with a home made telescope. Ham grabbed a broom stick and started to try to roll the ball towards them. Once they felt the ball, they were in a war of tug a war with the beast as it was pulling on the stick from the other side of the fence. Everyone was screaming and once they got the broom out it was broken and splintered.

They again tried that same type of thing but used a rusty pot to scoop the ball. It was working but then the beast crush the pot. And made it go flying.

Harmony fell on top of Benny in shock. And then The metal pot was bent to so many durations. Once she saw that she was on top of him she gasped and said a small sorry. He said that she was okay.

"I think we have underestimated the beast." Said Timmy Timmons.

"Mm-hmm." Said everyone.

"Obviously we're dealing withs superior intelligence." Said Squints.

"My bet is eventually someones gonna go over the fence." Harmony says as she stared at the bent metal.

" Harmony says as she stared at the bent metal