17- big slide

Troye Sivan

I hopped into the shower after Tyler, letting the warm water calm me down and wash all the new hate comments I just read away.

Tyler called me cute, he doesn't think I am disgusting and stuff...

Tyler thinks I am cute...

Tyler would know...

I felt my good mood return and started humming. Humming soon became singing and singing soon became a whole dance show under the shower.

"Timtam come on. Everyone's waiting!" I heard Tyler yell. Shit have I been standing here for that long?

"On my way!" I replied, turning off the shower en rushing to get ready.

"How do I look?" I asked nervously when I left the bathroom in my new yellow tank top and Hawaiian printed swim shorts.

"Absolutely gorgeous troyesivan." Tyler smiled.

"You are gonna have the men fall down at your feet, I swear." He said while softly touching my upper arm
Yeah, only if the man I wanted would also be falling for me.

Then I got an idea and addressed Tyler while checking out my quiff.
"Hey ty, why don't we go out tonight? Just the two of us? Spending some troyler time we didn't get yesterday." I said.

"Yeah that sounds great timtam. I am craving to get some alone time with my Aussie." Tyler smiled and hugged me.
"And I am craving to get my alone time with queen Tyler!" I laughed.

We smiled and talked while heading off to have breakfast and meet the others. We found a table big enough for us all and chatted excitedly. We were all excited for this vacation.

Tyler Oakley

"So, what to do today?" Zoe said.
"Explore the hotel, maybe go to the aqua park?" Joe proposed. We all agreed and when we were done having breakfast we walked into the shining Sun towards the aqua park. I walked close to Troye. I want to know what's bothering him so much...

"Omg they have big slides Tilly! You know, the ones you have to go off in a rubber boat! I love those" Troye said excitedly while pulling my hand. I looked at him and smiled, he is just so adorable when he is happy. I wish I could see him with that happy look and face every single moment of my life, I would be perfectly content.

"I know them, and I know you love them babe." I smiled.
"We should go off them together!" He said, eyeing me with those big blues of him.
"Please Tilly tell me you want to go off the slide with me?" He Begged. He squeezed my hand and used his puppy eyes and God knows I just can't tell him no when he does that.

"I would love nothing more timtam." I gave in.

except for kissing you that is.