27- out

Troye Sivan
The more i worked myself to my climax, the more i got frustrated with Tyler. Why did he turn me on to completely leave me hanging afterwards?
Because he is drunk, and so are you. You know that.
Shut up. I am so not buying that. He wanted me, he told me so. I sped up in frustration and couldnt help but close my eyes and imagining it was Tyler who was pleasing me. I sighed contently as i came and cleaned everything up before heading back to the bedroom and lying down on the couch. I was angry with Tyler and he should know that. I heard him sigh.
"Babe. Please come to bed." he sighed.
"Tiny chance." i moqued.
"Troye, we both know this is best for both of us. Please understand." he said quietly.
"I... I just... Ugh. Nevermind. Night Tyler." i said with teary eyes, and wrapped the blanket around me.

For a second i really thought he loved me.

Tyler oakley
I heard he was upset just by the tone his last words have had. I slipped out of bed and walked over. He turned around, immedeatly showing me his back.
"Troye. Yaneedtounderstand... Idontwanttohurtyou." i murmeled in a combination of sleepiness and alcohol. I was suprised when i saw his big eyes looking at me in the moonlight.
"Bit to late for that huh?" he said coldly.