9-Troye Sivan

Troye Sivan

What was taking Tyler so long? Like really... he was taking way too long. I waited for five more minutes and bit my lip as I was starting to worry. Then  I  decided to take some action. I sighed nervously and got up.

"I'm going to check up on Tyler. He might have gotten sick or something." I mumbled and walked towards the toilet cabin. Then I heard his voice.

"Troye is my best friend. No troyler, sorry to disappoint you."

I could help but feeling heartbroken.

His best friend, what else could I mean to him.

I mean... look at me... I should be happy that he sees me as his best friend. Plus, I am six years younger then he is, six years!! I'm a teenager, he's a man. And if this all wasn't already bad enough, he was sitting next to a hot guy who seemed to be absolutely interested in him. I felt like a knife went trough my body when Tyler touched the guys chest. I felt sad because I would never get this real flirty look like the guy does right now. Tyler would never see me like that. I  went back to Alfie who unfortunately noticed I was quiet and assumed I was upset.

"Troye, what's wrong? You found Tyler?" He asked. I nodded. Holding back tears, no Troye. You already knew this. You're not gonna cry okay?!

"Want to talk about what made you so upset?" I shook my head.

"Okay, just know I am here when you want to talk about it okay?" He said looking worried.

"I will. Thanks alfie." I said, smiling weakly.

I am nothing but his best friend.