1

Kanao x Tanjiro

Kanao is a shy type girl and the kind of girl who keep her emotions instead of showing it.

Even after agreeing with Tanjiro that she'll follow the voice in her heart she just can't let him know what she felt for him.

It would be so embarrassing and she will get flustered! Never!

She was sitting outside while playing with her coin. She still keep it as a thing to remember Kanae Kocho.

She heard Tanjiro's voice growing louder means he's near. She quickly hid the coin and fixed her hair.

It may sound weird but she wants to look good when Tanjiro is around. She blushes as she saw him running towards her with a big smile on his face.

That smile that catches Kanao's heart.

She smiled back and waved. "Kanao! The Hashira's are here! They come to visit!"

Kanao smiled more. "Shinobu-san is here too?" She asked.

The boy nodded. He grabbed her hand and ran bringing Kanao with him.

Kanao blushed.

She's holding Tanjiro's hand! His hands are so warm she wanted to hold it forever.

They went to the main room and he was right, the pillars are here. Shinobu looked at them and smiled but as soon as she saw their hands she smirked mischievously.

Kanao noticed it then quickly took her hand of Tanjiro's.

Tanjiro went to the table where the foods are served and took two plates for him and Kanao.

Shinobu is still smirking so she glared at her. She catches the water pillar staring at Shinobu and her mouth formed a big O.

Shinobu and Tomioka san? Hmm..

"Kanao! I didn't know what type of cake you like so I picked red velvet. It's also my favorite flavor. "

Kanao's eyes widened. They have the same favorite flavor! It's not like it's a big deal tho.

They couldn't find a seat since everyone is here too so Tanjiro decided that they should eat outside.

He opened the door for her and she blushed once again because of his gentleman attitude.

This man is perfect!

She murmurs.

"Nezuko baked all the cake so I'm sure it taste good. "  He said.

So Nezuko-chan loves baking huh?

"Yes it does taste good. " Tanjiro smiled.

There's an awkward silence so she faked a cough. "Kanao.. I have a thing to say. "

She looked at Tanjiro who's now as red as a tomato. "I've always liked you. "

Kanao's eyes widened and she's blushing so bad at Tanjiro's sudden confession.

She looks calm but deep inside her heart is panicking! What will she reply?! Will she confess too?! Now?

"I-i feel the same. "

She looked away and doesn't know what to do.

They confessed at each other.. Now what?

She bit her lips when she felt Tanjiro's hand slowly holding her's.

Her heart is beating so loud she's afraid he'll hear it.

Tanjiro's hold tightens.

He slowly looked at her and smiled.

That night was the best night she had. The man she fancy confessed his love to her, what could be more perfect?

The End.

A/N: This is cringy as phuck -_-

You may saw a lot of grammar errors and typos and I apologize. I'm not really good in speaking english.