9

fuck I just finished reading Attack on Titan and I fucking cried. They killed Eren (´༎ຶ۝༎ຶ)

anyways I don't think I'm going to continue Mitsuri's Childhood Friend anymore bruh

....................

Giyu x Shinobu Part 3

Shinobu is smiling while staring at Kanao and Tanjiro having sweet moments. She's currently at the second floor balcony while watching the kamaboko squad being kamaboko squad.

Inosuke chasing Zenitsu while Zenitsu is chasing Nezuko. Tanjiro don't seemed to realize as he was busy staring at Kanao.

Ah, young love.

"Do you have any wounds? "

She jumped shock at Giyu who appeared out of nowhere. She glared at him then calmed down her heart.

"Don't go surprising people like that Tomioka-san. If I ever had a heart attack earlier you could've been a murderer. "

The male just stared at her so she looked away. She coughed then smiled. "What do you need Tomioka-san? " She asked with her usual lovely tone.

Giyu crossed his brows. He continued to scan her looking for possible scratches. "You don't have wounds? " He asked ignoring Shinobu's question.

"Why would I have? Perhaps you want me to have one?" She teased.

"I'm serious. Did they hurt you? The upper bastards? Did they harmed you? " He asked clenching his jaw.

Shinobu looked at Giyu in awe. "Are you worried dear Tomioka-san? " She teased once more while poking Giyu's face.

Giyu stopped her poking by holding her hand. She gasped when he intertwined their fingers.

She's now blushing so hard.

Giyu then watched the kamaboko squad acting like he didn't do anything.

TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG TUG

Shinobu bit her lips as she couldn't stop her heart from beating so loud. She's afraid he'll hear them.

She tried to get her hands back but Giyu just hold them tighter.

"I was fucking worried Shinobu. "

Her eyes winded at his statement and him calling her by her first name.

"I hate that I'm not there to protect you when you needed me. I despite it when your away from me. I can't last a day without seeing you. " He continued to confess. 

Shinobu can't still process everything. Her heart is beating extremely. What is this?! Is he confessing?! What is this feeling?!

He looked at her intently. He slowly hugged her and burried his face at her neck. He smelled her sweet perfume.

"I don't know why I'm feeling this way to you Shinobu. I've been preoccupied these past few days and the only person who I was thinking is you."

Shinobu slowly raised her arms hugging him back.

"I'm inlove with you Shinobu Kocho."

He waited for her response but she didn't say anything.

He broke their hug then touched her cheeks. He looked at her and his eyes winded when he see tears flowing down from her eyes to her cheeks.

She's crying.

He wiped her tears away and worriedly hushed her.

Shinobu continued to cry in his arms while he's hugging her tight.

A minute passed and he couldn't hear any sobs anymore. Shinobu slowly pulled away.

She looked up and smiled genuinely. "I've been feeling the same way ever since Giyu-kun. "

Giyu's eyes winded.

He then pulled her for a romantic kiss under the moonlight which she loves.

He can't wish for anything anymore as the woman he loves felt the same. This night is so perfect for the two lovers.

Meanwhile a male was standing at the corner while clenching his fist. He smiled despite his pain.

He watched as the two lovers stared at each other. It looks like they  are in a different dimension with just the two of them.

They looked so in love.

Sanemi slowly turned his back showing defeat.

Forgive me Kanae, the concern I had for your sister grew without me noticing.

A/N: give Sanemi a comfort hug :(

Quote for today.

Sometimes, you don't always get what you desire.

Umm is that even a quote?