8

so I couldn't bring myself to watch another anime series 😩 I don't want to get over from demon slayer yet ✌

.....................

Mitsuri x Obanai

"Shinobu-chan!! You just came from your mission?! It's great your alive and well! "

The love pillar shouted energetically as always. The insect pillar almost jumped out of her bed as she was resting the whole day.

She got rescued from the upper moons thanks to Lady Tamayo.

"Kyaah!! Still beautiful even when sick! Sooo beautiful Shinobu-chan!! " Mitsuri continued to fangirl.

Shinobu smiled awkwardly. "Kanroji-san please tone down your voice. " She ask nicely making the love pillar nod and smile.

"Shinobu-chan I heard you've been sleeping for 3 days are you ok? I heard you encountered some upper moons and got in their main base did they hurt you? It's very surprising your still alive! Thanks gods! " the love pillar talked nonstop.

Shinobu smiled. "Thank you for your concern and yes I did encountered them but I don't remember anything from it as I was drugged. "

Mitsuri gasped. "OMG! Thanks gods they didn't took advantage!!"

The door opened and the two pillars looked to see who did open the door. It was none other than the sound pillar along with the most of them.

"Hey! I heard you just survived from the upper kizukis very flamboyant!" Tengen exclaimed.

Kyojuro then smiled. "Yes! It's very good! It's good they didn't harmed you! "

"I know you had your rest but are you ok now Kocho? " Sanemi asked. Mitsuri and Shinobu looked at Shinazugawa who can't look straight.

"Ara~ara! I'm good Sanemi-san! I thank you for your concern! " Shinobu answered with her usual tone.

Meanwhile the love pillar was fangirling nonstop at the corner.

She saw Obanai looking at her and she couldn't help but to blush. She just smiled and now it's Obanai's turn to blush.

They both excused their selves and went out of the room. They walk together without talking. Later on, the love pillar broke the silence.

"Iguro-san your so handsome! I can't believe you invited me to walk with you! " She shouted dreamy.

The serpent pillar blushed but later on stared at he girl in confuse. "Didn't I already invited you through the letter I sent this week? " He asked.

Mitsuri mentally slapped her self. How could she forget that?! She thought.

She bit her lips. "Iguro-san do you keep yourself a girlfriend? "

Obanai stopped walking and stared at Mitsuri shocked. His face is as red as a tomato now.

"I don't have time for dating. " He answered. Mitsuri then looked down frowning. She's happy to know that he doesn't have a girlfriend but is sad that he rejected her before she could even ask.

Obanai noticed it then a guilt creeped in his heart.

Fuck I didn't mean it that way!

He thought. He cursed himself at his mind. "I mean, I don't date a girl I don't like. " He added awkwardly.

Mitsuri looked up. "Is there a girl that you are liking right now Iguro-san? "

"Isn't it obvious? Why would I send you love letters every week if I don't like you? " He confessed straight forward.

Mitsuri put her two hands at her mouth and blushed hardly. "S-so umm you m-mean you l-like me Iguro-san? " She stuttered asking as she couldn't stop her self from blushing.

The serpent pillar sighed.

He removed his mouth mask and grabbed Mitsuri's shoulders then put a peck on her lips.

Mitsuri's lost for words as her heart couldn't stop beating loudly.

Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug Tug

"I like you, Kanroji-san. "

A/N: I don't like how it turned out lol. I know it's cringy lmao.

No quotes for today again sorry :(