Chapter 35

I heard a chirping sound as the sunlight tried to wake me up from my sleep. I opened my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar place.

Where is this? Where am I?

It was two times colder from the Palace even in the presence of the Sun, the cold didn't disappear. It feels like my body would freeze in any minute.

How did I even get here? I remember I was taken by Rio—wait, I was kidnapped?

Napaatras at napakapit ako sa manipis na kumot nang biglang bumukas ang pinto. It was an unfamiliar man wearing a simple small size shirt na kita ko pa ang pagsilip ng abs mula sa suot niyang damit.

"Who are you?" I asked.

Inilagay niya sa mesa ang isang platong naglalaman ng pagkain. "Someone you can call as Beta."

The word rang in my ears. "Wait, did I get reincarnated again? What the hell is happening?!"

"I finally realized that you're not just a mortal but a stupid one, Rigulus must be crazy for making you as a bait."

I didn't mind what he was saying, I was too focused on checking myself if I'm still inside Aurora's body or it's a different body.

When I felt the skinny soft skin on my arm, I let out a deep sigh. I'm still inside her body, I'm still Aurora.

"Do you mind if I ask where am I?"

"In Celebes, south from the Northern lands."

What?!

Akmang magtatanong ulit ako ngunit bumukas muli ang pinto at iniluwa ang lalakeng nagdala sa'kin sa lugar na ito.

"Rio! Now you're here, tell me why am I here? This is isn't part of the plan—"

"I didn't agree to be your accomplice woman. Truthfully, I'm going to thank you for making my plan easier."

Rio leaned against the wall. "Oh and by the way, I am not Rio. I am Rigulus, the alpha of the fallen pack."

What? What is he saying? I thought packs doesn't exist here? Instead of packs, tribes are most likely a pack if Monarchs aren't to exist.

"Please make it clear for me to understand, let's just say you kidnapped me because of a reason that is connected to Demetrius but tell me is my worth that great?"

nagtinginan ang dalawa bago tumawa ng malakas si Rio. "I didn't kidnap you, I saved you from being killed by Demetrius."

Ako naman ang natawa sa sinabi niya, is he crazy?

"You may not believe me but Demetrius really wanted to kill you, I have my senses especially as the alpha."

"Alpha? Really? Are you crazy? Are you saying you're not part of Demetrius's tribe?"

I didn't mind hearing about Demetrius wanted to kill me because I know it's not true. Even if it's true, I will just accept it. I didn't wish for him to hug me when he wake up, I just want him to wake up.

"I ran away, no— we ran away. We were sentenced to death six years ago but we escaped and now living as a pack to live."

"Then why are you in Northern lands?"

"The thing is, you're the only one who knows my real appearance in Northern lands. My appearance is different in their perspectives that's why I am really confused as to how did you know my real appearance."

"Aren't they suspicious about you?"

"We are not just a wolves, we were once the six soldiers of Demetrius but something brutal happened six years ago that made him sentenced us to death."

Nang mapagod sa kakatanong dahil hindi ko pa maproseso sa utak ko lahat ng sinabi niya ay hindi na ako nagsalita at umiwas na lamang ng tingin.

"There's something I want you to do."

Binalik ko ang tingin sakanya. "Are you ordering me?"

"I heard that you can enter in HunaEryn if you pass the village of Dwarves."

Doon ay napahinto ako at nanlamig. "What are you... How dare you!"

Realizing that he read my mind felt like I am insulted. How could he do that?!

"I wasn't the one who read your mind, it was leaif the blue wolf who accidentally heard your thoughts of dying and reincarnating again."

It's still the same dammit, why am I becoming more reckless?! I'm not like this, I know myself better than anyone else but why is it that I'm becoming stupid as the days passed?

"What do you want?" Prangka kong tanong.

He crossed his arms and bit his lower lip, amusement was written on his face. "I'll help you enter the land of fairy in exchange, you will never contact Demetrius again."

"Is that your request?"

Umiling siya. "Nope, I'm still undecided. Maybe I'll think of a worth it request that would really benefit me."

"Why... Why are you helping me?"

"I had a lover, she was reincarnated too. We were supposed to be a happy family because she was pregnant but as the baby was born, it was a baby girl with a breed of wolf. A full blood," He said.

"Is that why you were sentenced to death?"

"No, we were sentenced to death because of accidentally killed his Mother."

There I felt my heart skipped for a bit, seeing the vision of Demetrius crying endlessly while hugging the dead body of his mother.

I wish I could just stay longer.