1

Nobody's POV:-
Jack was sitting in the library with his head buried in a Maths book and a pen in his mouth that he was deliberately chewing into. Around him, they were a couple of students as well as grown ups, since it was a public library. They sat all either reading or talking in low voices.

He sighed as he focused on solving the problem in front of him. It was Algebra and Jack's Maths wasn't that strong to begin with and Algebra was definitely a pain in the ass for him. The rest of his subjects were quite easy for him it's just that he hated Maths with a passion. He was a straight A student though and with a little hard work, he still managed to get an A in all his subjects, even Maths which required a little more hard work than the rest of his subjects.

An hour later he decided that that was enough Maths for today and got up to put his books away when he heard a noise coming from the back of the library. He got up to explore feeling curious and when he reached his destination, he stopped in his tracks.

Right in front of him was Corbyn Besson, the classified bad boy at the university with his two best friends, Daniel and Jonah, raiding a library shelf. Just as he was about to turn back, hoping the three boys didn't notice him, Corbyn turned around and spotted him trying to back away quietly.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?, he heard the blue eyed boy call out as he approached Jack. Corbyn had clearly recognized him. He was quite known as the classified nerd around campus.

Shit!

"I-um-was just l-leaving", he mumbled out backing away but Corbyn moved closer still.

"I don't think so", Corbyn said smirking as he began invading Jack's personal space. Oh yeah, he was also known as the flirtatious bad boy around campus.

"Get away from me Corbyn", he stated calmly, which was impressive considering how flustered he was feeling inside with the older boy so close to him.

Corbyn just grinned, leaning forward and placing his mouth near Jack's ear.

"Only if you promise not to tell anyone about this, baby boy", he whispered in Jack's ear and Jack's heart fluttered at the nickname.

Jack only nodded and Corbyn pulled away.

"See you later, Jacky", Corbyn said and he felt a soft kiss being pressed to his cheek before the older boy was gone.

He sighed frustrated. Why did he let Corbyn get to him like that? This had been happening ever since he moved into the university. Corbyn would do this on a  daily basis, leaving him extremely flustered.

He made his way back to his spot where his books were, still angry at himself, and grabbed them putting them in his bag before exiting the library and heading straight to the Dean's office. He had had enough of the bad boy and had decided to do something about it. He smiled as he knocked on the Dean's door, waiting for an answer before he went in to do what he had in mind.

A/N:- Okay. That's chapter 1. I hope you like it. And Thank you for reading. Have a good day or night and Stay Blessed 😃💜. Love you guys :).