11

Thump thump thump!

"Can you not?", Jack groaned out, looking at Corbyn who was on the floor doing pushes. He was trying to study for his Maths test and Corbyn wasn't really helping right now. Not to mention, Jack was getting distracted by how hot he looked with the tight muscled shirt he had on that exposed his toned chest and torso.

"Sorry, baby-boy. Gotta-keep in-shape", Corbyn replied in between breaths as he went up and down. He was also giving Jack his signature smirk which was frustrating for the younger. How was he supposed to study if Corbyn was going to distract him every other second. Not to mention, the guy wasn't even helping him a little bit which reminded him...

"Hey! You promised you'd help me do Maths", he said whipping his chair around so his whole body was facing Corbyn and he glared at the blue eyed boy.

"Did I?", Corbyn said looking genuinely thoughtful but there was a slight smirk tugging at his lips as he finally got up."I don't recall anything like that. Anyways I'm going to go take a shower now".

With that, the taller brunette made his way to the bathroom and closed the door with one last smirk directed towards Jack who had followed his movements to the bathroom unintentionally.

Jack groaned as the door closed and buried his face in his arms which were resting on the table. At this rate he wasn't going to learn anything. Well, at least he had some peace and quiet now. With that information in his mind, he sat up and opened his book again, chewing on his pen as he readjusted his glasses and went through the equation one more time before applying it into one of the questions.

An hour of struggling later, he sighed and closed his book again. That's it. He couldn't do Maths anymore.

"Okay. You need to lighten up, Jacky", Corbyn said smirking from where he was sprawled across his bed with a notebook in his hand."Maybe I can help".

He winked at the curly haired boy and got up, heading straight towards Jack. He leaned forward until he was inches away from Jack.

"W-What are you d-d-doing?", Jack stuttered out not being able to function with Corbyn so close to him.

"Calming you down, baby boy", is all Corbyn whispered before he moved into kiss Jack on the forehead as his hands made their way to the shorter's shoulders. Jack groaned closing his eyes. Fuck, those magical hands.

"T-Thanks", Jack said, feeling better and more relaxed as Corbyn pulled away, amusement visible in his eyes.

"No need to thank me. I only did it because you were about to make me go mad with all your frustration", Corbyn said smirking as he straightened up again.

Jack's eyes flashed with anger as he looked at the bad boy in front of him.

"Fuck you!", he said, glaring at the taller."And I told you to stop kissing me!".

"Now where's the fun in that", Corbyn said grinning."Besides I like seeing you flustered every time I kiss you even a little bit".

He had completely pulled away now and winked at the younger.

"I hate you so much!", Jack declared, glaring at Corbyn.

"No you don't", Corbyn said shaking his head as he grinned."That says otherwise".

He was pointed in between Jack's legs and Jack blushed as he looked down. Shit! He hadn't even noticed himself get a boner. What the fuck was wrong with him?

"Ugh", he groaned feeling frustrated again.

Corbyn just stood there, smirking at him.

"I-I need to use the bathroom", he mumbled getting up and heading straight to the bathroom. Way to make it obvious, he groaned out to himself as he headed to the bathroom. Then again it wasn't really his fault. It was his stupid teenage hormone's.

"Make sure to scream my name when you cum, baby boy", Corbyn called out before he closed the door behind him.and he froze in his movements.  Why was Corbyn so infuriating?

"Shut up!", he practically growled out before slamming the door shut and kneeling against it, slowly sliding down slowly. He never knew he could embarrass himself this much until today. He was totally and utterly screwed and Corbyn knew that of course.

He sighed putting his face in his hands. What was he supposed to do now? The asshole might be listening outside and if he jerked off, Corbyn would immediately know and never stop making fun of him. He couldn't very well go out right now either because Corbyn seeing his not so subtle boner again would make things even worse. Shit! Guess, he could just wait here for hell to swallow him up so he wouldn't have to see his stupid roommate's face again. He sighed one last time, leaning his head against the door before getting up and heading towards the showers, turning it on and stripping down before climbing in and letting the warn water sooth his aching muscles.