14

Nobody's POV

Daniel and Corbyn were walking out of their third class, History of Music, which they took together as a fun class when Frost approached Corbyn, looking like a rabid dog.

"What the fuck did you tell Jack?" Frost asked, arms crossed and eyes narrowed.

"What are you talking about?" Corbyn played dumb.

"He said I couldn't tutor him anymore."

Corbyn's body flushed with warmth at the thought of Jack holding up his side of the deal.

"Why would I have anything to do with that?" Corbyn asked, shrugging and shoving his hands deep into his pockets, Daniel giving him a suspicious look.

"I know you did." Frost accused.

"Well I didn't, you probably just suck as a tutor."

Frost huffs. "Whatever! Jack will be back, you won't tutor him so he will be forced to come back to me." His eyes lit up at that thought, his tongue licking his lower lip. He definitely wanted to fuck Jack.

"Whatever you have to tell yourself." Corbyn smirks at him, before walking past and heading to the library.

Daniel right beside him, giving him a knowing smirk.

"What!?" Corbyn asked, tired of the smug look on Daniel's face.

"You told Jack to drop Frost as a tutor, didn't you?" Daniel accused as well.

"Frost is bad news!" Corbyn defend his actions.

"That's rich coming from you of all people."

Corbyn glares at Daniel. "You know what I mean. Frost just wanted in Jack's pants, just another number to add to his body count."

Daniel nods his head. "Yeah...that's true, still was nice of you."

"Am not a monster." Corbyn says, rolling his eyes.

"You know Frost isn't going to give up so easily, right?" Daniel says, looking at Corbyn with soft deep blue eyes.

Corbyn let's out a deep sigh. "Yeah I know, but I will be ready. Anyway, let's get to the library already, I want to raid the vending machines there before our next class."

Daniel groans, his next class being statistics. "Do I have too?"

Corbyn grins, swinging an arm over Daniel's shoulders. "Want to trade?"

Daniel makes another face, thinking about Corbyn's next class, physics. "Yeah, no I am good, thanks."

Corbyn laughs and before they know it, they are at the library. They head to the vending machines and Corbyn takes out a bobby pin attacking the lock. The vending machines were luckily in a darker excluded area of the library on the very top floor.

The vending machine opens up and Daniel begins collecting some snacks while Corbyn works on the vending machine for candy. They were on the last vending machine, the soda one, when they heard someone clearing their throat behind them.

Corbyn turned around, breaking into a grin when he saw it was just Jack. "Hey Baby boy."

"Really! You need to put those snacks and drinks back, right now." Jack exclaimed.

"Come on, I worked so hard for them." Corbyn says walking closer to Jack, in his personal space now.

"Well hello." Daniel all of a sudden says, making Corbyn look over, seeing Daniel approach what must have been Jack's friend, Zach. Corbyn's attention quickly going back over to Jack.

"Corbyn no. You have to give them back." Jack said firmly, crossing his arms.

Corbyn leans closer to him, wrapping his hands around his waist. "Please Babydoll."

Corbyn, being so close to Jack and holding his waist, felt the shiver that went through his frame and heard the slight gasp at the nickname.

"Corbyn." Jack said, glaring, sticking to his guns.

"You're no fun! That's okay I can show you a good time." Corbyn whispers in Jack's ear before kissing the shell of it.

Jack pushes Corbyn away. "Corbyn."

Corbyn sighs and takes out his wallet, pulling out a fifty and places it inside the vending machine before he closes it, this way no one would steal it.

"Happy." Corbyn asks, grumpy.

Jack breaks into a heart stopping smile. "Very."

Corbyn rolls his eyes. "Come on Daniel." He says looking over at Daniel and seeing him all over Zach, a big smirk on his face while Zach was blushing deeply. Ooh! Someone has a crush! Corbyn thought, smirking.

Daniel was the type to only flirt when he wanted to get laid, and usually it was more touchy, sending clear intentions. This time he was just speaking, hands in his pockets, eyes bright and filled with more than lust.

"Come on loverboy." Corbyn says, pulling Daniel away from Zach.

"See you around Starshine." Daniel says, winking at Zach.