getting close to carl

(a few weeks later)
"hey debbie thanks for letting me stay again" "it's fine you can stay anytime you like". i walked out of the gallagher house and went home. i showered and got ready for school i wore one of jay's old hoodies and black leggings with white af1's. i've started to really like carl but he goes out with dominique i think i might tell him soon. i texted carl "hi carl can we meet up at lunch i really need to tell you something" he replied "sure but i can't let dom know or she will kill me.

(at lunch)
me and carl were sitting behind the school we both had a cigarette and that's when i told him "carl, i don't know how to say this but i like you" he froze and his face lit up red, i then said "carl, i don't want to hurt you but i know dom is cheating on you" i saw a tear roll down his face and i felt so bad. i put my arm around him and kissed him on the cheek, i instantly regretted it because i knew dominique would kill me if she knew. carl started to mumble "i can't believe she would do that, you know what i like you too i'm going to break up with her." i was happy but i also felt bad, i saw a look in carls eyes as he leaned in to kiss me, we started to make out. he told me that no one would be home and we could skip the rest of the day at his.

once we got to his house we went to his room, we were taking about school and how dom was a bad person. once school was over i knew i had to sneak out before debbie got back.